BY REDKEN

RedKen Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream contains a duo of nourishing pearlescent cream and a ceramide-rich fixing gel that fuse together to provide heat protection and to help preserve color vibrancy. It adds a touchable, shiny finish with perfect control and helps preserve color vibrancy. Brand: Redken Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Adds amazing control and touchable, shiny finish Nourishing duo formula contains nourishing pearlescent cream and ceramide-rich fixing gel Ingredients: Xylose, Ceramides, Cranberry Oil, Sodium Benzoate For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

SELENA G.
SELENA G.
Conway, AR
Love the texture of this product and it is not to heavy for my hair. I love the final outcome of how it styles my hair
Tammy N.
Smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amie J.
Amie J.
Cheshire, CT
Great product and holds color fabulously . It makes my hair look amazing !!!
I highly recommend this product!
silvia l.
silvia l.
Miami, Florida
Its good!! Though i wish it last longer and it was more waterproof, fixed that and will be excellent
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Emporia , KS
Offers heat protection, some volume, and light conditioning. Great on wet hair before a blowdry.
Shay P.
Shay P.
Was great on my hair was able to keep my colour for longer without damaging it
I have used other brands before that didn't keep my colour as long
I was very happy with this product the smell was amazing and would recommend this to everyone with thick hair
hillary h.
hillary h.
Sdhf of F EEHH sfeiwfte v oqjl uwyede iHI IHLDHEF EW hwidbwf akn JAKSIE IEF FLAIUF EG I ieghie