BY REDKEN

RedKen Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream contains a duo of nourishing pearlescent cream and a ceramide-rich fixing gel that fuse together to provide heat protection and to help preserve color vibrancy. It adds a touchable, shiny finish with perfect control and helps preserve color vibrancy. Brand: Redken Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Adds amazing control and touchable, shiny finish Nourishing duo formula contains nourishing pearlescent cream and ceramide-rich fixing gel Ingredients: Xylose, Ceramides, Cranberry Oil, Sodium Benzoate For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Made my red color stay longer than any other time I have colored my hair red! Easy to use and smells great!
silvia l.
Miami, Florida
Its good!! Though i wish it last longer and it was more waterproof, fixed that and will be excellent
Sandy T.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product for a short time it did help leave my hair soft and shiny and also no frizzes
Morgan R.
Emporia , KS
Offers heat protection, some volume, and light conditioning. Great on wet hair before a blowdry.
Shay P.
Was great on my hair was able to keep my colour for longer without damaging it
I have used other brands before that didn't keep my colour as long
I was very happy with this product the smell was amazing and would recommend this to everyone with thick hair
hillary h.
Sdhf of F EEHH sfeiwfte v oqjl uwyede iHI IHLDHEF EW hwidbwf akn JAKSIE IEF FLAIUF EG I ieghie