BY REDKEN

RedKen Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream contains a duo of nourishing pearlescent cream and a ceramide-rich fixing gel that fuse together to provide heat protection and to help preserve color vibrancy. It adds a touchable, shiny finish with perfect control and helps preserve color vibrancy. Brand: Redken Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Adds amazing control and touchable, shiny finish Nourishing duo formula contains nourishing pearlescent cream and ceramide-rich fixing gel Ingredients: Xylose, Ceramides, Cranberry Oil, Sodium Benzoate For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kristan M.
Holt, MI
My hair is purple and I LOVE this. Keeps the color much longer! I used to have to color my hair every three weeks or so and now I can go almost double!
Sophia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the best makes your hair feel awesome I love it make sure here feels so smooth and shiny and healthy it does miraculous miracles to your hair
janice r.
Dundalk, MD
I use the Redken Duo Shield 07 color Protecting Gel cream for unisex every time I color my hair. It makes my hair soft and manageable.
Veronica S.
This smells great and goes on so smooth. The container can get a little clogged but not a big deal. I highly recommend this product.
rosa f.
Powell, OH
I just use a little and my hair will stay and not fly away. Smells great, not sticky. Doesn't leave your jair hard. Doesn't flake
Savannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works nice. I use it in my hair and it does help my hair color from fading. It sorta pricey but I think it's worth it.
SELENA G.
Conway, AR
Love the texture of this product and it is not to heavy for my hair. I love the final outcome of how it styles my hair
Sydney Lynn S.
Shawnee, OK
Love it! Makes my hair feel amazing! Will definitely repurchase it. Love the way it smells. Really great product.
Rebecca M.
South Bend, IN
I love this product. It smells wonderful and really extends the life of my color. It also makes my hair so soft
Amie J.
Cheshire, CT
Great product and holds color fabulously . It makes my hair look amazing !!!
I highly recommend this product!