BY REDKEN

RedKen Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream contains a duo of nourishing pearlescent cream and a ceramide-rich fixing gel that fuse together to provide heat protection and to help preserve color vibrancy. It adds a touchable, shiny finish with perfect control and helps preserve color vibrancy. Brand: Redken Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Adds amazing control and touchable, shiny finish Nourishing duo formula contains nourishing pearlescent cream and ceramide-rich fixing gel Ingredients: Xylose, Ceramides, Cranberry Oil, Sodium Benzoate For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Bigger F.
Bigger F.
College Place, WA
I just really see no difference when I use this, it could just be that my hair is really really think and rough but yea my hair color just always seems to fade no matter what even when I use this.
Kristan M.
Kristan M.
Holt, MI
My hair is purple and I LOVE this. Keeps the color much longer! I used to have to color my hair every three weeks or so and now I can go almost double!
Sophia k.
Sophia k.
It's the best makes your hair feel awesome I love it make sure here feels so smooth and shiny and healthy it does miraculous miracles to your hair
janice r.
janice r.
Dundalk, MD
I use the Redken Duo Shield 07 color Protecting Gel cream for unisex every time I color my hair. It makes my hair soft and manageable.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Concord , NC
This product is great for if you color treat your hair. It helps keep the color from fading so fast while also leaving your hair smelling, feeling , and looking great!
Sydney Lynn S.
Sydney Lynn S.
Shawnee, OK
Love it! Makes my hair feel amazing! Will definitely repurchase it. Love the way it smells. Really great product.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
This smells great and goes on so smooth. The container can get a little clogged but not a big deal. I highly recommend this product.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
South Bend, IN
I love this product. It smells wonderful and really extends the life of my color. It also makes my hair so soft
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
Made my red color stay longer than any other time I have colored my hair red! Easy to use and smells great!
Sandy T.
Sandy T.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoyed this product for a short time it did help leave my hair soft and shiny and also no frizzes