BY REDKEN

RedKen Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream contains a duo of nourishing pearlescent cream and a ceramide-rich fixing gel that fuse together to provide heat protection and to help preserve color vibrancy. It adds a touchable, shiny finish with perfect control and helps preserve color vibrancy. Brand: Redken Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Adds amazing control and touchable, shiny finish Nourishing duo formula contains nourishing pearlescent cream and ceramide-rich fixing gel Ingredients: Xylose, Ceramides, Cranberry Oil, Sodium Benzoate For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Milwaukee, WI
Duo Shield comes in a fun container, where you can see the two different products within. I've had it for a very long time now and I still have a lot still to use, even after using it almost every day. It's very easy to use, does not weigh your hair down, and does not leave it feeling greasy. I am a big proponent of heat styling aids for hair protection, and this is a simple product to use for the average consumer. Highly recommend!
charlene m.
charlene m.
Jackson, AL
When I colored my hair bright red, this was the only thing that would help the color to last a few more week. This product, when used right, is great for keeping any color vibrant in between colorings.
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
Would love to review this product! Send it to me along with other stuff and I will make sure people buy this and I will leave a positive review on YouTube
rosa f.
rosa f.
Powell, OH
I just use a little and my hair will stay and not fly away. Smells great, not sticky. Doesn't leave your jair hard. Doesn't flake
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
This works nice. I use it in my hair and it does help my hair color from fading. It sorta pricey but I think it's worth it.
Estefanny S.
Estefanny S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this, it's amazing! It does exactly what the packaging says color protector. It styles your hair just lovely, doesn't stiff at all. It's not sticky either. Love it because it's a gel in a cream form.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Coventry , RI
The product left my hair feeling weighed down, sometimes even greasy. In the morning it would make my hair feel almost still damp, if using this product you MUST blow your hair out dry it can't be slept on.
Kimberli L.
Kimberli L.
I like using this product before blow drying my hair. I feel my hair does get protection but I'm not a huge fan of the gel cream portion. However, the cost for the product is good but I wouldn't purchase it once I run out.
This cream really does the job it's a great product and it smooths your hair beautiful yams gives it a great shine and gloss and smoothness all day long would recommend to anyone with troubled hair or normal hair for a change and also the size is great
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Waynesboro, VA
This product really helps keep my color lasting a long time. before I started using this stuff my color would fade fast, after using this my color stays at least twice as long.