Redken Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream for Unisex, 5 Ounce

RedKen Duo Shield 07 Color Protecting Gel Cream contains a duo of nourishing pearlescent cream and a ceramide-rich fixing gel that fuse together to provide heat protection and to help preserve color vibrancy. It adds a touchable, shiny finish with perfect control and helps preserve color vibrancy. Brand: Redken Size: 5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Adds amazing control and touchable, shiny finish Nourishing duo formula contains nourishing pearlescent cream and ceramide-rich fixing gel Ingredients: Xylose, Ceramides, Cranberry Oil, Sodium Benzoate For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Alicia H.
Milwaukee, WI
Duo Shield comes in a fun container, where you can see the two different products within. I've had it for a very long time now and I still have a lot still to use, even after using it almost every day. It's very easy to use, does not weigh your hair down, and does not leave it feeling greasy. I am a big proponent of heat styling aids for hair protection, and this is a simple product to use for the average consumer. Highly recommend!
Estefanny S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this, it's amazing! It does exactly what the packaging says color protector. It styles your hair just lovely, doesn't stiff at all. It's not sticky either. Love it because it's a gel in a cream form.
Ariana A.
Coventry , RI
The product left my hair feeling weighed down, sometimes even greasy. In the morning it would make my hair feel almost still damp, if using this product you MUST blow your hair out dry it can't be slept on.
charlene m.
Jackson, AL
When I colored my hair bright red, this was the only thing that would help the color to last a few more week. This product, when used right, is great for keeping any color vibrant in between colorings.
This cream really does the job it's a great product and it smooths your hair beautiful yams gives it a great shine and gloss and smoothness all day long would recommend to anyone with troubled hair or normal hair for a change and also the size is great
Amanda B.
Waynesboro, VA
This product really helps keep my color lasting a long time. before I started using this stuff my color would fade fast, after using this my color stays at least twice as long.
Kimberli L.
I like using this product before blow drying my hair. I feel my hair does get protection but I'm not a huge fan of the gel cream portion. However, the cost for the product is good but I wouldn't purchase it once I run out.
Bigger F.
College Place, WA
I just really see no difference when I use this, it could just be that my hair is really really think and rough but yea my hair color just always seems to fade no matter what even when I use this.
Katie A.
Concord, NC
This product is great for if you color treat your hair. It helps keep the color from fading so fast while also leaving your hair smelling, feeling , and looking great!
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
Would love to review this product! Send it to me along with other stuff and I will make sure people buy this and I will leave a positive review on YouTube