Redken Dishevel Fiber Cream uploaded by Joy I.

BY REDKEN

New Perfect Styles With All Day Control Offers Lightweight & Quick-Drying Benefits Innovative Non-Aerosol Formula Brushes Clean & Adds Amazing Shine With Long Lasting Humidity All Day Frizz Control Max Control Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Redken And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Redken. Redken Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Redken Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Skye M.
Wichita, KS
My husband loves this! He likes something not too firm but stays in place. I absolutely love he smell of it and I know he does too. I try to keep him away from more damaging store bought products and I think this is definitely the best one he's tried
Marcus O.
Chantilly, VA
Unlike most hair products, this one is very natural and pleasant smelling , its neither a paste nor a gel somewhere in between and it textures any hair the way you want no matter how thick or tough and mine definitely is . Other products I've used have either made my hair super stiff (which results in the product flaking off and makes me look like I survived a snowstorm) or just looked to obvious that I had product in my hair. This stuff makes your hair glimmer just the perfect amount and allows you to style it however you want without having to worry about it later. Overall an excellent product
Maggie M.
East Brunswick, NJ
My son has very thick, curly hair and has recently been browning it out. When he uses this product, it helps keep his hair in the same place. He is not a young man that likes to use products, but he is so p,eased with the results, he doesn't mind it at all
Jennine C.
As a barber in a men's upscale barbershop I use redken products daily. Fiber has just enough shine and just enough hold. A pliable product where less is more, just remember, always style when your hair is dry!
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I just bought this for my boyfriend. He has thinner hair. Its amazing. It's light on his hair and doesn't make it look or feel greasy. It's the perfect styling cream for guys that don't know how to style their hair. just throw some in and morph to desired effect and it stays there. My bf is a simpler kind of guys and he digs this product because it's so easy for him to get the style he wants.
Christopher G.
Miami Beach, FL
This is well worth the higher price compared to other paste/cream on the market. The pump makes the product light and airy and adds volume to heavier, thicker hair like mine. The scent is great, subtle and masculine.
Faith E K.
maumee, OH
My husband uses it and he loves it. It doesn't make his hair greasy at all! I love to steal some when I straighten my bob. Helps give it a little "who cares" look.
Lisa C.
Walkersville, MD
My husband uses this daily on his short hair. It keeps his hair styled without getting hard like gel. His hair also doesn't get puffy if it gets messed up. He just simply needs to put his hair back in place.
Jakob B.
Laramie, WY
I didn't much care for it. I really jist didn't like the way it felt in my hair. And it didn't last very long at all! I would not recommend this product at all.
Paul S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the stuff. I pump one pump in my hands and rub them together and then I clap my hands together to thin it out before raking my fingers through my hair.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Hannah M.
Wanting to find a new hair gel for my fiancé. He hates it being stiff as a rock. I currently have the big sexy hair. What’s your favorites? How well does this one work?