BY REDKEN

Rich in natural nourishing oils this Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense by Redken is designed to soften and improve the shine of coarse distressed hair that's in need of some TLC. Making your locks up to three times stronger with twice the shine the silicone free formula penetrates through each layer of the hair to reinforce and strengthen from the inside out. Containing Coriander Camelina Apricot Jojoba and Coconut oils which work together in Hybrid Oil technology to smooth the cuticles and protect hair from styling damage this fomrula gives you silky soft locks that look just as good as they feel. K.D. Directions of use: Pre-Shampoo: Apply to dry hair and / or scalp. Wait 2-3 minutes and shampoo thoroughly Overnight Treatment: Apply to damp or dry hair prior to bedtime Added to Conditioner or Mask: Blend with mask and leave on damp hair for 5-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly Pre-Blow Dry: Apply to towel-dried hair prior to styling products. Apply at driest areas of the hair first On Dry Hair: Apply to dry hair starting at the frizziest most distressed areas first then work remainder of product through the hair. Reapply as needed On Dry Skin and Scalp: Apply oil on hands and scalp as needed to reduce dry skin

• Does this work good in all hair types?2 Answers
  • Would this product work well on very curly and heat damag...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost and would you recommend for heat ...1 Answers
Anndria T.
This is by far my favorite hair product of all time. I have hair that gets really dry at the middle and towards the bottom, but gets really oily towards the top. This is the only solution to that. I can put just a few drops on my fingers and run my fingers through the middle to the bottom of my hair and the dryness and frizz disappear without making my hair look heavy or oily. This stuff smells amazing i mean really. I love this product and will buy this again and again.
Brunilda C.
San Juan
I use it after blow drying and flat ironing the hair. It gives the hair shine and keeps it looking smooth. I use it on all hair types. And it's very affective. I recommend it to my boss and she loves it.
Lisa K.
I have thick coarse frizzy curly hair and I always straighten it. I put this in my hair when it is wet just on the ends. Then I let my hair air-dry. I find when I go to straighten it the next day my hair is softer and looks a lot healthier on the ends. Love this product! Side note, don't use too much. A little goes a long way
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I'm a hairstylist and use this on clients with extremely dry or distressed hair or on natural hair when they want a smooth, silky look. A few drops of this go a long way. And few people realize it can be used on skin as well. I'm not a huge fan of the scent but that's always a personal thing.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love using an oil in my curly hair to tame the frizziness and lock the moisture in. This oil does just that without being too heavy or greasy. It is a little more on the expensive side but I think it's worth the price.
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This stuff can be pricey, but it is totally worth it. It lasts very long. I normally buy it from my local stylist, but you can find this at many salons. I also have found it cheaper on Amazon. It normally runs around $30-$40. I have wavy frizzy hair and it really controls my style and frizz throughout the day. You can apply it to wet or dry hair. I like to apply it to my hair when its dry if I'm letting it air dry. If I don't apply it while wet, I apply it after straightening or curling my hair. Depending on the thickness of your hair, one to two drops should be sufficient. Just put it in your hand and spread it throughout both hands and smooth down hair all over. It really makes a difference.
Adrien J.
Orlando , FL
This is the best product I have found for shatterproof shine. Although the cost is upwards of $30-$40 it is Sop worth it. Makes my hair super ahiny, takes fly aways etc. I use it daily. It doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. Also a little but goes a long way.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Does this work good in all hair types?
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
I have been thinking about trying this. What does it smell like? Would it be too heavy for fine hair?
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
How much does this cost and would you recommend for heat damaged hair ?
Sarah B.
Raleigh, NC
Would this product work well on very curly and heat damaged hair or could you suggest a different product that would more fit those needs
N T.
Does this actually work on coarse hair?