BY REDKEN #45 in Hair Oil

Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine is a concentrated leave-in hair oil by Redken. Benefits: Hair oil for medium hair types 2 Silicone-free with natural hair oils that penetrate each level of the hair fiber to nourish strengthen and reinforce strands from the inside out 1 Hair is 3X stronger with 2X more shine 6 Seals, coats and smoothes the cuticle to boost shine and protect hair from damage due to friction from brushing, styling, etc. 5 Features a unique dropper for precise, no-waste dosage 4 Hybrid Oil technology combines synthetic polymers with 99% natural hair oils, including olive, jojoba, coconut and sunflower seed oils This hair oil for normal and fine hair, strengthens reinforces for smoother, shinier hair while protecting from breakage. Its hybrid oil technology combines polymers and natural hair oils, including coriander oil, apricot oils, and sunflower oil.

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYISOBUTENE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ISOPROPYL/MYRISTATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BHT, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL

• Is there a huge difference between this one and the inten...3 Answers
Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine
  • "A hair dresser friend of mine let me try it for the first time a few months ago and I was immediately impressed!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have very fine hair and used it yesterday right out of the shower and it made me look like i hadnt washed my hair in days." in 1 review
  • "To be fair, I do have rather fine hair but even when I use one drop of this oil, it doesn't work for me." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long long way!" in 1 review
  • "I have curly hair and it tends to be frizzy." in 1 review
Becky S.
This is a nice hair oil tjat goes well with the rest of the system or other products but there are other oils that work just as well for less than 1/3 of the price.
I also had issues with the design of the bottle. The glass is easily breakable and the dropper doesn't seal tightly. I don't know if this was fixed but I got the bottle when it 1st came out and I lost over half of the product due to the dropper not sealing properly.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
This product works like a charm. When you put just a couple drops in your hands and run it through your hair it smooths down the whole head, with just a few drops! The only thing I hate about this product is the smell. If you smelled an old lady who didn't take a shower in weeks who's inside a vintage clothes store, that's exactly how it would smell. I hate the smell so much, but hey at least the product worked.
Amanda L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is my favorite product! I last's for a very long time. And that being said...a little goes a long way. I don't have a ton of hair, but it is very wavy and frizzes in humidity. This product hydrates my hair and prevents breakage so that my hair has less breakage and less of a reason to be frizzy. Oh, did I mention how wonderful it smells?
Leah K.
St. Louis
I was so excited to try this products after I heard a hair care professional rave about it on a podcast. I purchased this item and immediately had to try it. IT SMELLED AWFUL! I was so disgusted by the smell - it did not dissipate, I could smell it in my hair even the following day! I needed to wash it out. I gave it to my mom to try and we returned it because of the terrible odor!
Lisa M.
Salt Lake City
This product can be used for hair and skin. First off, my skin is really dry so I usually add a drop or two into my lotion and it helps. Hahaha also its not oily. My hair seems to like it. I have thick and coarse hair, which helps it shine more.
Anndria T.
This is by far my favorite hair product of all time. I have hair that gets really dry at the middle and towards the bottom, but gets really oily towards the top. This is the only solution to that. I can put just a few drops on my fingers and run my fingers through the middle to the bottom of my hair and the dryness and frizz disappear without making my hair look heavy or oily. This stuff smells amazing i mean really. I love this product and will buy this again and again.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
My hairdresser recommended this to me while I was getting my hair done. This smells amazing, feels amazing and really beautifies your hair. I also love how you can mix it and even use it on dry skin. It does a great job
Erin B.
Definitely gives you the shine as advertised. A little goes a long way. It feels lightweight in your hands, but its actually very heavy so I would not recommend this to people with fine hair.
tay f.
Flint, MI
This product has a very faint but pleasant sent. I have pretty dry hair and this keeps it moisturized. The glass bottle feels nice and expensive! Not cheap quality. I would definitely buy this product again!
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
Let me start with saying that this product is fantastic, if you use it correctly. Even though they give suggested amounts to use in hair, chances are, you won't need to use that much. My hair is well past shoulder length, and I use MAYBE a few drops and that's all I need. This product smells like heaven, it reminds me of a really warm perfume, and it does a fantastic job at really bringing out any natural highlights I have in my hair and making them bright and shiny. It tames my frizz as well. But be very careful! Using too much is a hot mess! My first time using it, I used the same amount I've used for literally every oil I've had in the past. My hair was a grease factory. I had to end up re-washing my hair. I actually left the bottle alone for a few weeks because I was afraid of having oily hair. Once I used a tiny amount, I realized just how potent the formula is. A tiny bit goes a LONG way. I use a small amount when my hair is damp, I combine it with a leave in conditioner, and then after drying my hair I add MAYBE a drop to tame static or extra frizz. When used correctly, it's perfect for making your hair shiny and gorgeous, but it can go south very quickly! But hey, at least the bottle will last you FOREVER.
N T.
Is there a huge difference between this one and the intense one?