BY REDKEN

This Shampoo is oil enriched care for dull damaged hair. Rich, nourishing foam gently cleanses, helps strengthen strands to help prevent breakage, and provides durable shine that lasts until the next shampoo.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, ARGININE, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D52182/2)

• Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is ...1 Answers
  • Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products t...3 Answers
  • I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of co...2 Answers
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Didn't like this shampoo at all! It made my hair feel so nasty, I bought a sample of the shampoo and conditioner just to try them and it didn't work well at all, doesn't detangle and it makes your hair look super greasy, so dissapointed
Crystal C.
Bedford, NS
Definitely rejuvintaed my hair and made it shine. Smells great as well. I would definitely repurchase!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this! The oil drops are even better! Great for smoothing hair! Great smell! A little goes a long way (with the oil drops). Fair priced. Will buy again and recommend to others!
Christine L.
Toronto , ON
Great product ! Love the hair mask too! Both leave hair shiny and well moisturized! Washes out without weighing down the hair.
Emma L.
Denison , IA
This shampoo left my hair feeling extremely oily. After using this I would always have build up and greasy looking hair right after a shower! This also smells like peppermint and is a little overwhelming. I ended up passing this along to my mom since it didn't work for me. For reference I have thick naturally wavy hair!
Karen R.
Uniontown , OH
I’ve been using this product for a couple of months now and It’s a pretty good product. It has a good smell and lathers well.
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
First Impressions: Sounds promising, smell is light

The Product: Redkin is my brand when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. I ran out and needed new stuff so I decided to try this product. Boy am I glad I did!! I only had to use it once to see and feel a difference! As soon as I applied the shampoo to my wet hair, I could feel the thick and moisturizing aspects of the shampoo. Once I was out of the shower, I did realize my hair was noticeably easier to comb through and extremely soft. This product can be expensive depending on the size, but they often go on sale!

Overall: Very satisfied with this shampoo, would definitely recommend for any hair type!
Amanda M.
The redken shampoos and conditioners work perfectly together. You cannot get a similar effect with other products!
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
I love this product. It leaves my hair healthy and shiny after using it. The scent is amazing and lasts several days! I would buy it again, especially during ultas hair sales! I’m very satisfied with this product
karmilia a.
Valencia
Found this for a steal at Ross! Can’t believe my luck! Its difficult to find good shampoo like this for a decent price.
I use a few drops of it but the results are incredible! Leaves my hair feeling soft and strong. Even if I have to buy my next bottle and full price i know i’m getting my money’s worth. It also smells so good; Some shampoos i’ve purchaser may have great results, but I’d like to not smell like i’m half my age.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products that leave my hair smelling nice after its dry.
Olivia S.
I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of course, it's a little drier than usual. I typically use Redken So Soft but I was wondering if anyone has used this and what they thought of it? Does it leave your hair oily and greasy or weighted down?
liz s.
Peekskill, NY
Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is it good on people with sensitive/dry scalps?
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
how much does the shampoo and conditioner cost