BY REDKEN

This Shampoo is oil enriched care for dull damaged hair. Rich, nourishing foam gently cleanses, helps strengthen strands to help prevent breakage, and provides durable shine that lasts until the next shampoo.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, ARGININE, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D52182/2)

• Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is ...1 Answers
  • Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products t...3 Answers
  • I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of co...2 Answers
Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
It is a good shampoo and smells good. However, if you have oily roots stay away from this Redken Diamond Oil line. I recommend you to buy the travel size first to try. This line may let your hair heavy, with a greasy appearance and also increase dandruff.
Amber  G.
I love this shampoo This shampoo works very nicely, especially on my color-treated, fine, thinning, wavy hair. I would recommend this for anyone who colors their hair and suffers the effects that coloring can result in
Crystal W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this one!!! I've been using Redken for a couple of years and just tried out their Diamind Oil. It is working amazingly!!! Does not leave hair feeling dry like some shampoos do, has a pleasant scent and lathers really well. I have bleached blonde hair I recommend this to anyone.
Caitlin W.
My hair feels very hydrated and healthy when I use this shampoo. I like how it doesn't have a noticeable scent and suds ups leaving my hair feeling very clean. I love how shiny my hair looks after using it!
jessica B.
Currently I am using Redken All Soft, but I have used this shampoo also and It Is wonderful! I have really long curly hair. I recommend It to people with heat damage, or bleaching damage.
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC
Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo
I used to go through a bottle of shampoo every other month, however this bottle lasts me at least 6 months. This is what most salons use, and it's definitely worth the money. When people ask me how I get my hair so shiny and this is my secret
Leah S.
ADORE THIS SHAMPOO! It has sparks of glitter in it that make you feel like a princess! It's very long lasting and smells great! Doesn't leave a gross residue in my hair!
Carlie M.
I love this shampoo! I abuse my hair with dye and styling tools and this shampoo always saves my hair and makes it feel and smell amazing! It's a must have! It works best with the conditioner too! Love it!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I bought this product for my husband and I; we love it because it truly makes our curly hair so manageable. Love this shampoo, the diamond oil series brings out the natural shine!!
This shampoo works really really well. It's nice for people with dry hair like me because it hydrates it really well. But, I do have an oily scalp and this shampoo is moisturizing, so it makes my scalp more oily which leads to flakes.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products that leave my hair smelling nice after its dry.
Olivia S.
I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of course, it's a little drier than usual. I typically use Redken So Soft but I was wondering if anyone has used this and what they thought of it? Does it leave your hair oily and greasy or weighted down?
liz s.
Peekskill, NY
Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is it good on people with sensitive/dry scalps?
Katie M.
New waterford, MN
how much does the shampoo and conditioner cost

Kohl's