BY REDKEN

This Shampoo is oil enriched care for dull damaged hair. Rich, nourishing foam gently cleanses, helps strengthen strands to help prevent breakage, and provides durable shine that lasts until the next shampoo.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, ARGININE, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D52182/2)

• Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is ...1 Answers
  • Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products t...3 Answers
  • I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of co...2 Answers
Kameron R.
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves a very nice shine to the hair making it appear smooth and healthy. It’s also helps condition split ends and damage because of the oils infused in it. I would use this on every hair color natural or colored. I would buy this again and the price is great.
Madison J.
Lawrence, KS
This might be best for thin hair. I have pretty thick hair and this seemed to do nothing for me. It made it feel rough and didn’t help my damage at all. I would not recommend for thicker hair.
Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I absolutely love this product!  I bought it on a whim when I needed new shampoo, redken is usually a go to for me!  It doesn’t lather quite as much as other shampoos I’ve used, but I do feel like it livens up my hair when it seems to need a pick me up!
Kimberly V.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
This product promises to make your hair shiny and it lives up to that! I recommend using both the shampoo and the conditioner together. I have used many different Redken products in the past and they are always excellent quality.
emily j.
Where do I start? This is such an amazing shampoo! I use this whenever I want my hair to be shiny and soft. I think it smells like perfume though, which is kinda strong. However, at the end of the day, I think this is still awesome.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Didn't like this shampoo at all! It made my hair feel so nasty, I bought a sample of the shampoo and conditioner just to try them and it didn't work well at all, doesn't detangle and it makes your hair look super greasy, so dissapointed
Jasmin L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love every Redken shampoo I haven tried so far! Smell really good and really does put in work for your hair to look so beautiful! I honestly recommend their shampoos!
Emma L.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo left my hair feeling extremely oily. After using this I would always have build up and greasy looking hair right after a shower! This also smells like peppermint and is a little overwhelming. I ended up passing this along to my mom since it didn't work for me. For reference I have thick naturally wavy hair!
india t.
Reidsville
I highly recommend this product for anyone who has dry or color treated hair!!! It really leaves my hair feeling soft and supple and bouncy. I also love the smell. It gives just enough moisture to my hair without making it feel heavy. I have been using this product for almost 7 years now!!!
Tonya L.
Saint Robert, MO
Not a fan at all. Weird feeling and did not seem to clean the hair very well for me. The conditioner was even worse. It took twice as much and still didn’t do the job some of the chain brands do. A definite pass for me.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products that leave my hair smelling nice after its dry.
Olivia S.
I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of course, it's a little drier than usual. I typically use Redken So Soft but I was wondering if anyone has used this and what they thought of it? Does it leave your hair oily and greasy or weighted down?
liz s.
Peekskill, NY
Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is it good on people with sensitive/dry scalps?
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
how much does the shampoo and conditioner cost

Amazon