BY REDKEN

This Shampoo is oil enriched care for dull damaged hair. Rich, nourishing foam gently cleanses, helps strengthen strands to help prevent breakage, and provides durable shine that lasts until the next shampoo.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, ARGININE, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D52182/2)

• Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is ...1 Answers
  • Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products t...3 Answers
  • I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of co...2 Answers
Madison J.
Lawrence
This might be best for thin hair. I have pretty thick hair and this seemed to do nothing for me. It made it feel rough and didn’t help my damage at all. I would not recommend for thicker hair.
Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I absolutely love this product!  I bought it on a whim when I needed new shampoo, redken is usually a go to for me!  It doesn’t lather quite as much as other shampoos I’ve used, but I do feel like it livens up my hair when it seems to need a pick me up!
emily j.
Where do I start? This is such an amazing shampoo! I use this whenever I want my hair to be shiny and soft. I think it smells like perfume though, which is kinda strong. However, at the end of the day, I think this is still awesome.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Didn't like this shampoo at all! It made my hair feel so nasty, I bought a sample of the shampoo and conditioner just to try them and it didn't work well at all, doesn't detangle and it makes your hair look super greasy, so dissapointed
Emma L.
Denison , IA
This shampoo left my hair feeling extremely oily. After using this I would always have build up and greasy looking hair right after a shower! This also smells like peppermint and is a little overwhelming. I ended up passing this along to my mom since it didn't work for me. For reference I have thick naturally wavy hair!
chey h.
Love this is amazing if you have super blonde hair I feel like it gives you the moisture you need back without making your hair super oily like most would do it’s perfect for all hair types and i would definitely buy again
Tonya L.
Not a fan at all. Weird feeling and did not seem to clean the hair very well for me. The conditioner was even worse. It took twice as much and still didn’t do the job some of the chain brands do. A definite pass for me.
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
First Impressions: Sounds promising, smell is light

The Product: Redkin is my brand when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. I ran out and needed new stuff so I decided to try this product. Boy am I glad I did!! I only had to use it once to see and feel a difference! As soon as I applied the shampoo to my wet hair, I could feel the thick and moisturizing aspects of the shampoo. Once I was out of the shower, I did realize my hair was noticeably easier to comb through and extremely soft. This product can be expensive depending on the size, but they often go on sale!

Overall: Very satisfied with this shampoo, would definitely recommend for any hair type!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
The Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo & Conditioner are amazing products. I have color treated hair & had an incident once where I had coloring done by someone other than my regular beautician & it literally fried my hair. I went back to MY beautician & she recommended I use these products. After a few weeks I could tell that it was repairing the damage. Highly recommend the shampoo & conditioner!!!
Regan J.
Burlington, IA
This shampoo is amazing!!! My hair used to be really dry and dull and as soon as I started to use it, it transformed my hair! It is so healthy now and so extremely​ shiny. The scent of it is soo good too. If you give this a try, you should really think about getting the conditioner also! It's just as good as the shampoo.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Does the scent last? I'm looking for hair care products that leave my hair smelling nice after its dry.
Olivia S.
I recently added dramatic highlights to my hair and of course, it's a little drier than usual. I typically use Redken So Soft but I was wondering if anyone has used this and what they thought of it? Does it leave your hair oily and greasy or weighted down?
liz s.
Peekskill, NY
Is this shampoo very heavy? Does it weight down hair? Is it good on people with sensitive/dry scalps?
Katie M.
New waterford, MN
how much does the shampoo and conditioner cost

Kohl's