Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Shampoo (300ml) uploaded by christine f.

BY REDKEN

Treat your hair like the gem that it is. This shampoo features three oils to cleanse and turn up the shine on dull hair. Hair feels airy and sparkles with multi-faceted diamond-like shine. coriander oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine camelina oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine apricot oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out Made in America. How to use: Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
I love this shampoo! I have very chemically damaged hair so finding products that work well for it can be difficult. I bought this on a whim and am ready to repurchase when it's gone. It adds shine to my hair, keeps it clean for days at a time and makes it soft!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Hazlet, NJ
This is one of those shampoos you need if you have chronically dry hair! The Diamond Oil line from Redken has been a life savor for my hair! My hair is now silky, shiny, and even when left natural and not styled, the curls are nicer.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bedford, KY
This is a great shampoo for making your hair shine! Smells great and is one of my favorites for shine. Ulta and JCPenney salon both carry it. Took one star away because it isn't sulfate free but otherwise it's a great product!
laura a.
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
I really like this product it works really well and good and yeah so i recremend this for u all
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I have thick, wavy, and long hair.  I spend a lot on hair care products with my favorite brands being Oribe, Kerastase, Redken, and Matrix.  Hands down, Redken is my favorite brand for shampoo/conditioner and styling products.  That being said, I did not care for the Diamond Oil line.  I used the shampoo, conditioner, and oil.  Redken's All Soft is by far superior.
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Great to make your scalp moist and your hair shine. Great quality and affordable. Bought it at ulta and would recommend. I use it regularly and find it very effective. Would buy it again.
cambria w.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves my hair feeling so silky smooth. I dont use it ofteb because my hair can be on the oily side but it is perfect for when my hair is looking dull.
Asmaa B.
Asmaa B.
Spring Lake, NC
I been used redone long time is good for the hair love it , no effective make your hair better , my hair more healthy very nice scent and long lasting .
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I liked this product but it made my hair look damp even when it was dry. For the price tag I was a little disappointed. It smells good though
Beth M.
Beth M.
very good products ! it makes your hair shiny and less oily I def would recommend this product to other people
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Does this help with split ends
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I have thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair, would this product help me with any of that?
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Is this good for color treated? I'm blonde and need some life back after my appointments
Ash J.
Ash J.
Does this give your hair a good shine or a oily shine? I have fine hair but lots of it and i find shine shampoos make my hair look oily
Amber T.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, Ontario
Would this turn my silver hair yellow? I need the moisture but want to keep my colour.