Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Shampoo uploaded by christine f.Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lauren L.Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Shampoo uploaded by Isabel H.

BY REDKEN

Treat your hair like the gem that it is. This shampoo features three oils to cleanse and turn up the shine on dull hair. Hair feels airy and sparkles with multi-faceted diamond-like shine. coriander oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine camelina oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine apricot oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out Made in America. How to use: Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather. Rinse.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SALICYLIC ACID, COCAMIDE MEA, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CI 77891/ TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SILICA, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/ CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM SEED OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, CI 77491/IRON OXIDES, CI 15985/ YELLOW 6, TIN OXIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Molly H.
Kansas City
I've had good luck with other Redken products but this just isn't for me. After bleaching my hair and trying a few different shampoos, and this one seemed to make my hair really break off than anything else I'd tried. For the price, I just can't see how this is worth it for fine hair that's been treated.
Deza D.
Las Vegas
This made my hair extra soft right after my first wash using this. I couldn’t believe how soft my hair felt. It’s a little pricey for a shampoo but worth the investment.
Grace N.
Parker
I live in a very dry state which really affects my hair, so I love using this shampoo! My hair looks shinier and feels smoother! It lathers up really nicely and has a nice scent to it! I love not only this shampoo but so many other shampoos from Redken!
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
This is a really great shampoo! It works well and is pretty to have in my shower. I have been really happy with this product which I was a little nervous to try since it does say “oil” in the name but it has not made my hair feel greasy at all.
CoCo K.
Las Vegas, NV
Redkin is my favorite salon brand and so I like most of their products. This is no exception as a shampoo/conditioner- I just wished it gave a bit more shine since it's called "diamond shine"
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
Love love love! This made my hair feel and look amazing! It definitely gave me the shine without looking like grease(which normally shine shampoos looks like grease on my head)
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
In love with this stuff! First of all Redkin in general is amazing. Lets just say my hair was extremely lacking just about everything, from length to shine. I can honestly say I used this everyday until I ran out and my hair was never better! I seriously need to get more asap. My hair grew so much when using this, not sure if it's because I wasn't really using heat on my hair or from this or both and can we talk about how shiny it made my hair and the coror so vibrant! Amazing and a must try!!👌👌😘😘
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I’ve been using hair products with any kind of oil I can find lately. After going blonde my hair is fried and in serious need of moisture. I am a long time redken user I used the smooth cure line forever over the last year or so I tried this out, at first I didn’t like it but now I’m a fan the diamond oil really does revitalize your r hair and adds some SERIOUS shine. And if anything can make my hair shine right now I am impressed. I’ve been rocking the manger dog look for a year now since going from black to blonde. It’s definitely worth a try. It’s good to switch up your hair care every few months anyways.
Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is my go to shampoo when my hair is needing some extra love!! I can count on my hair being back to normal within a wash or two of using it! While it’s more expensive than other drug store alternatives, it’s hands down worth every cent!
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Is this good for color treated? I'm blonde and need some life back after my appointments
Tracy D.
Does this help with split ends
Hailey W.
La Scie, AL
I have thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair, would this product help me with any of that?
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
Does this live up to the hype?
Ash J.
Does this give your hair a good shine or a oily shine? I have fine hair but lots of it and i find shine shampoos make my hair look oily

Kohl's