BY REDKEN

Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Conditioner creates long-lasting shine with a weightless feel. Enriched with Redken's exclusive Interlock Protein and Sparkling Oil Complex, the light gel-formula keeps hair feeling silky-smooth and full of shimmer.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, HYDROXYETHYL OLEYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, QUATERNIUM-80, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, ARGININE, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM SEED OIL / CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, MICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES

N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Diamond shine indeed! Ish haha
As someone who color treats their hair regularly, it’s important to find the right products to get a Faux healthy look if that makes sense. With every bleach, it gets a little duller and flat, with products like these you won’t have to worry about it
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I like this product because of the shine it gives me when I dyed my hair super dark recently. After I color my hair, it looks a little dull and this diamond oil conditioner puts the life back in my hair. I really recommend this especially for color treated hair.
Darby B.
Winnsboro
Everything about Redken’s diamond oil line is amazing. It’s safe for colored hair. It’s best for a combination of oily & dry scalp. It throws the others out of the water. I’m very satisfied with this redken product.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I really like Redkens! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny after I use it. It's helped with the dullness and lackluster and flyaways. It's so much better styling it after using this. My color lasts along time with using this.
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
This has been my go to conditioner since I can remember and for good reason. Makes my coarse, thick hair so silky and manageable. Also, it’s safe for color treated hair which is a necessity. Super satisfied as always
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This product was the first time I had ever tried an oil gel conditioner. Having dry, thick hair I thought it might be a good match for my thirsty locks. I was disappointed, however, when all I got was an oily mess. It might have been my application of the product, but I felt that even though I had used less than a dime sized amount it still made my hair slick instead of conditioned. It smells amazing and it conveniently traveled sized, but it's just not for me.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this conditioner! It has actual tiny sparkles in the formula, and is great for dulling ombré or blondes that need a boost without using harsh chemicals. The gel is an interesting texture, and it smells clean and refreshing. I would recommend this product! Redken is a brand I trust for all of my hair problems!
barbara t.
I liked this conditioner at first because it made my hair soft and smell nice but after using almost the entire bottle my hair wasn't feeling soft anymore. I stopped using it because it just wasn't working for my hair anymore which I was super bummed about because I loved this conditioner
Aubri M.
Redken is always a trusting brand whether is their color line or their products. I love their diamond oil. It's worth the price for the quailtity of the product. It is a great nourishing oil with a lot of shine to it. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Maia F.
Washington, DC
This is great. Fantastic for winter when you want to make sure your hair is not being weighed down at all. Definitely helps with shine too! I would recommend using something a little heavier just on the ends of the hair but otherwise this is a winner.