BY REDKEN

What it is: Experience buildable shine-enhancing oil with Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist. What it does: A revolutionary new hair shine spray and treatment to revive and enhance dull, fine hair. What else you need to know: Together with the Sparkling Oil Complex, hair feels airy and silky and sparkles with multi-faceted diamond-like shine. see more...

Angelica H.
My stylist uses Redken products on my hair, however I have used another brand of products for several years. When I saw the Diamond Oil products I was curious and ordered three products from this line. I am amazed how beautiful this Diamond Oil Shine makes my hair look. I am a natural blonde and have always had shiny hair but not this shiny. My hair is mid-length and thick so after I let it dry naturally (sometimes) or blow dry and curl, I use 8-10 drops in the palms of my hands, rub them together and touch my hair all over as I style it. It works wonderfully!
Kirstein L.
This shine spray works incredibly well! I have dark, thick hair with medium level curls (to where it's not laden with thick curls, but it's also too curly to be deemed wavy) that gets frizzy easily, and this spray really brings out the best in the curls I have. The only setback is that when first applying the spray, make sure you don't spray a lot of it on your hair in a smaller room, or the fumes of the spray might accumulate and be very strong.
Amanda C.
Branson, MO
This made my hair so soft and shiny! I have a love hate relationship with any product that is for shine and frizz type control cause they usually weigh down my hair and make my hair get oily faster. But this did non of those things. I color my hair often so it is a bit damaged from the iver processing. But this made my hair look so healthy, like I've never colored my hair before. Plus having it in a spray is so nice, no messy hands. Love love love!
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
This must is amazing for any look! Add it to curls, straightening crimping or any other type of styling and it leaves and amazing shine. It is not a heavy product at all and you can use it in every later or you can us it as an all over finisher. I love this product and would but it over and over again and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice natural looking shine finish on their hair!
Crystal K.
I had never tried anything like this, but it was on sale and I decided to give it a try. My hair is very thick and I try to do deep conditionings as much as possible, but sometimes I am unable to and I am left with dull hair. This shine spray left my hair shiny, but didn't make it sticky or greasy. Great product, will buy again!
Michelle R.
Arthurdale, WV
I bought this product on a whim. I am so glad I did! It is a bit of a splurge item, but so worth it. It gives me great texture and control, and leaves a weightless shine that is unparalleled in other products. If you have dull, straight hair and want more texture and shine this is definitely for you! I hate trying to style my hair straight out of the shower (second day hair is the best) and using this product makes it look so much better.
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
Product comes in a spray can with nice packaging, good for travel. I have deep brown fading to auburn thick hair, and this makes my hair shine wonderfully but not look greasy, which is always hard when it comes to shine products. The smell is the only thing I would complain about, definitely smells like an aerosol.
Courtney A.
Nashville, TN
I love the Diamond Oil line! it has been a game changer for my very bleached and processed hair. It smells amazing and has helped my hair get healthier and protects from the heat I put on it for styling! Would highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth R.
Lakeland, FL
I never bought this product myself due to the pretty hefty price on this but my sister in law worked at a salon and they had these products there so she would get 50% off so she had a bunch of redken products and this one was by far one of my favorites . I would go in a "borrow" some when I wanted my hair to look extra glamorous . I just loved how soft and shiny it made my hair . It never left my hair feeling greasy either .
Edgar Z.
Huntington Park, CA
Gives hair incredible shine and does not feel heavy on the hair. Like most hair oils, use in moderation. Adding too much will definitely make your hair look oily so always follow manufacturer's instructions.