Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist uploaded by cassandra m.Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist uploaded by cassandra m.

BY REDKEN

Experience buildable shine-enhancing oil with Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist, a revolutionary new hair shine spray and treatment to revive and enhance dull, fine hair. Together with the Sparkling Oil Complex, hair feels airy and silky and sparkles with multi-faceted diamond-like shine.

Kristina I.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I’m a huge fan of the shiny “healthy” hair look, and even on the worst just washed hair days, this product makes my hair shine like no other. I’m absolutely obsessed with it as it met up to all my standards, and it isn’t super expensive.
samantha b.
Holland
This product does a great job at adding some life to my hair in between washes! My ends often get dry in between washes and this spray moisturizes my hair. It definitely adds shine without making your hair greasy! I will be buying again.
Emilee H.
This works great! It definitely adds shine to your hair. It lasts a good amount of time, you put it on after you wash your hair and again after you style if you need a little more shine. The smell isn't bad either, just not fantastic.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I spray this on after I've washed my hair and after i have blow dried it and it really makes my hair smooth and not frizzy. It also makes my hair easier to work with. The scent is "different" - not bad and not good - that could be improved on - but the overall performance is super and i probably will keep on buying it.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
The smell was too heavy for me, even though it's a light and airy product. Be careful if you get this on the floor, or you will slip and slide! Lol! This is good for adding an extra sheen for wedding and prom hair. It will make photos look great, but not my fave.
Angelica E.
My stylist uses Redken products on my hair, however I have used another brand of products for several years. When I saw the Diamond Oil products I was curious and ordered three products from this line. I am amazed how beautiful this Diamond Oil Shine makes my hair look. I am a natural blonde and have always had shiny hair but not this shiny. My hair is mid-length and thick so after I let it dry naturally (sometimes) or blow dry and curl, I use 8-10 drops in the palms of my hands, rub them together and touch my hair all over as I style it. It works wonderfully!
Kirstein L.
This shine spray works incredibly well! I have dark, thick hair with medium level curls (to where it's not laden with thick curls, but it's also too curly to be deemed wavy) that gets frizzy easily, and this spray really brings out the best in the curls I have. The only setback is that when first applying the spray, make sure you don't spray a lot of it on your hair in a smaller room, or the fumes of the spray might accumulate and be very strong.
Amanda C.
Branson, MO
This made my hair so soft and shiny! I have a love hate relationship with any product that is for shine and frizz type control cause they usually weigh down my hair and make my hair get oily faster. But this did non of those things. I color my hair often so it is a bit damaged from the iver processing. But this made my hair look so healthy, like I've never colored my hair before. Plus having it in a spray is so nice, no messy hands. Love love love!
Marissa G.
I don’t like to blow dry my hair but this gives it a natural shine, but if you get it in your roots.. kinda gets greasy after a few hours. Use it every time though!
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
This must is amazing for any look! Add it to curls, straightening crimping or any other type of styling and it leaves and amazing shine. It is not a heavy product at all and you can use it in every later or you can us it as an all over finisher. I love this product and would but it over and over again and recommend it to anyone looking for a nice natural looking shine finish on their hair!