BY REDKEN

Fast Blow Dry Oil! see more...

Hanna Beth M.
Humnoke , AR
It says this is blow dry oil but I’ve honestly never even used it for that 😂. My mom got me this this after I used half of hers.... the smell is toooo die for. I use it after styling my hair to smooth it out, place fly aways, and it makes your hair shine and smell amazing. I recommend 110% for honestly any type hair.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
Dry, brittle, frizzy, full hair? Look no more. Redken Diamond Oil is amazing. It adds shine and luster. The smell is amazing. A little big goes a long way! Very affordable because one bottle will last over 3 months with everyday use. I have a travel size and I honestly have had it for 8 months. 😂
Kelsey R.
Brunswick , GA
My mother got this as a gift, and urged me to try I️t, so I did one night when I got out the shower. Needless to say I went and bought my own bottle the next day! I️t makes my hair feel so soft and smooth, and you really don’t need a lot to notice results. The smell isn’t that great, but I️t also doesn’t smell disgusting, so the results make up for I️t.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is currently my fiancé’s favorite hair product. He has very untamable frizzy hair and he says this is one of the best product that he has ever used. Even though he’s a man, he still thinks the smells great just like I do. I won’t judge if you don’t judge.
Brianna T.
Huntington, WV
I started using this product when my hairdresser first used it on my hair after a coloring. I'm a natural dark brunette who was craving bright blonde at the one, so I was up to trying any new product that she suggested & my hair always felt amazing after I left her even after enduring hours of bleach. This product leaves your hair shiny & smooth. Use just a few pump focusing on middle to end of your hair for all day shine. The packaging it beautiful with pink glass and a unique shape.
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
Seriously love this product. Lighter than Moraccan Oil and you don't need near as much. Hairstylist I would say that if you have finer hair I would only use 1 pump and work it from your ends upward. Add extra pumps as needed. Adds shine and moisture!
Amanda M.
The best hair oil I’ve ever tried. And I’ve tried a lot! Use before blow drying as a heat protectant. And after to smooth away frizzy bits. Definitely worth the price. Doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy either. Super light weight, but effective!
Ashley J.
I love for this stuff! The smell is so amazing that’s the #1 reason I bought this stuff! I keeps my hair from being frizzy and it speeds up the drying process too! Did I mention the amazing smell??? Go buy this product you won’t be disappointed!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Number 1 go to hair oil. I'm a huge Redken fan and love this. The price is steep but you only need to use a few pumps so the product lasts very long. I apply a few drops to my hair after I wash it and let it air dry
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda , FL
One of the BEST oils I’ve used for my hair. It costs a bit more but I’ll pay for it any time. You can put so much oil or very little and it doesn’t leave hair oily whatsoever.. just smooth and silky.
Ashley W.
Do you use it with wet and dry hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
Is this really the bee's knees like I hear? I've heard it's a miracle worker..
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this make you hair oily? I have oily hair and and I want something that will give my hair a little shine since I just colored it for the first time?
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Is it really worth trying?
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
What exactly does this product do for your hair? Does it have sparkles? That would be cute