BY REDKEN

Fast Blow Dry Oil! see more...

Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I love this product to help with fly a ways. My hair is naturally wavy/curly and doesn't do well in the humidity. It was recommended to me by a hairdresser at Ulta to use on my dry hair. She actually told me not use it on my wet hair to dry it because she said putting oil on the hair and heating is like trying eggs in a pan and I will damage it. But seeing the reviews here, I think I will give it a shot.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Review for: Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry 3.3 oz
Great finishing or prepping product for brilliant shine and frizz free style. I love using before a blow-dry to tame these dry ends and fly away. Such a pretty bottle too and you only need a dime size amount so I've had the same bottle for over a year. Using too much can make the hair feel heavy so try to be sparing. It'd be even better if it had heat protection.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
#Redken #Diamond #Oil #GlowDry IS ONE OF MY FAV BEAUTY PRODUCTS TO USE. I APPLY A DIME SIZED AMOUNT TO MY LONG HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MY BOOTY. I 💖 LOVE THE SCENT & LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINY. I ALSO USE IT WHEN MY HAIR IS DRY & NEEDS A LITTLE PICK ME UP. AFTER USING REDKEN DIAMOND OIL MY HAIR LITERALLY SHINES LIKE A DIAMOND. 👍😉👍#review @influenster @redken
Jody B.
Jody B.
Pendleton, IN
I absolutely love this oil! I lighten my hair quite often as well as straighten it multiple times a week which leaves my hair dry and frizzy.

This oil leaves my hair feeling very smooth & soft without weighing it down like most oils do. It also smells great and gives it a nice shine without the greasy look. My favorite hair oil by far.
Brittainy B.
Brittainy B.
North Canton, OH
I received this product within a gift set for Christmas. This is amazing! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny! And the packaging is beautiful, too! The scent is very light and pleasant. A little goes a long way; it takes me only two pumps max, and I have thick, past shoulder-length hair. Would definitely recommend!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
This is seriously my most favorite hair product right now!! My hair was so dry and course, and frizzy. A few squirts of diamond oil on, wet or dry hair, and then blow dry and style and all that dryness is gone. My hair is shiny and I actually like my hair now. This is a definite must have. Highly recommended by me.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry 3.3 oz
I love this serum! I put it on my wet hair before I blow dry it and it makes my hair dry quickly while leaving it with a soft look and feel. I also put it on my dry hair before I use any hot tools. It eliminates fly aways and adds a beautiful shine. My hair looks and feels healthier since using this product.
Erin W.
Erin W.
canton, TX
I love this! It makes my hair feel soooo soft! It also makes it super shiny without looking greasy or dirty. A little goes a long way! I love the sent. I only wash my hair every 3 days but the scent of this lasts until my next wash! It is a tad expensive. I purchased at ulta but it's so worth it!
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Review for: Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry 3.3 oz
Just discovered this and my daughter and I both use it and love it! It's a light oil and a little goes a long way (one-quarter of a pump literally is plenty and I have super long hair). It smells like cologne but fades pretty quickly. Great for smoothing and keeping fly-aways under wraps.
Sara M.
Sara M.
I went to Ulta the other day and was recommended this oil. After getting my hair dyed I needed a little life and shine to nourish my dead strands. I have to say that I'm in love with this product. It's very lightweight and smells great too and makes my hair look amazing post-blow out.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Do you use it with wet and dry hair?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Is it really worth trying?
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this make you hair oily? I have oily hair and and I want something that will give my hair a little shine since I just colored it for the first time?
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
What exactly does this product do for your hair? Does it have sparkles? That would be cute
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
Is this really the bee's knees like I hear? I've heard it's a miracle worker..