BY REDKEN

Fast Blow Dry Oil! see more...

Sara'Ann H.
I love this stuff! My hair stylist recommended it to me after she used it in my hair at the salon! I love the way it looks after you just curled your hair it gives the curls so a beautiful look! You don’t need a lot actually like less than a penny size and it goes a LONG way! I have had my travel size bottle for about 3 months now and i’m not even half way down! My boyfriend even uses it now on his hair 😂i’ve got him hooked
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
Dry, brittle, frizzy, full hair? Look no more. Redken Diamond Oil is amazing. It adds shine and luster. The smell is amazing. A little big goes a long way! Very affordable because one bottle will last over 3 months with everyday use. I have a travel size and I honestly have had it for 8 months. 😂
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
Absolutely love this stuff! I have the full bottle and the travel one. I used this in my wet or dry hair, rubbing it into my ends, before applying any heat to my beautiful locks. It is pricy, but I usually wait for the Ulta, "Buy 2 get 1 free" and pick up some Redkin Hairspray as well!! Makes my hair feel soft and protected (with a beautiful shine of corse!)
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This was a very oily/slippery hair oil. Probably the "greasiest" feeling in my hands, but it made my hair feel very soft! The only complaint is the residue, my hair still feels oily to the touch, which I'm not a huge fan of... But you do get a pretty big bottle for the price. If you blow dry often, this would be the go-to.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a decent hair oil to prevent fizz but I find that it is easy to use too much and then it will weigh your hair down. I’ll want to use a tad more to get more frizzy relief but then my hair will look greasy or flat. It doesn’t have any unpleasant smell so that is good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is currently my fiancé’s favorite hair product. He has very untamable frizzy hair and he says this is one of the best product that he has ever used. Even though he’s a man, he still thinks the smells great just like I do. I won’t judge if you don’t judge.
Brianna T.
Huntington, WV
I started using this product when my hairdresser first used it on my hair after a coloring. I'm a natural dark brunette who was craving bright blonde at the one, so I was up to trying any new product that she suggested & my hair always felt amazing after I left her even after enduring hours of bleach. This product leaves your hair shiny & smooth. Use just a few pump focusing on middle to end of your hair for all day shine. The packaging it beautiful with pink glass and a unique shape.
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
Seriously love this product. Lighter than Moraccan Oil and you don't need near as much. Hairstylist I would say that if you have finer hair I would only use 1 pump and work it from your ends upward. Add extra pumps as needed. Adds shine and moisture!
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Glow dry oil is my favorite product for fine hair! It’s a weightless oil that you put on dryer damp and it never leaves the hair feeling heavy or too greasy. It’s a cosmetic oil and activates with heat for example blow drying , or hot tools styling
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This is a good product. If I hadn't found another product I like just as much for less I would still be buying it. It makes your hair soft and manageable without making it look oily. Speeds up blow drying and overall just does wonders on your hair.
Ashley W.
Do you use it with wet and dry hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
Is this really the bee's knees like I hear? I've heard it's a miracle worker..
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this make you hair oily? I have oily hair and and I want something that will give my hair a little shine since I just colored it for the first time?
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Is it really worth trying?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
What exactly does this product do for your hair? Does it have sparkles? That would be cute