Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Intensive Treatment Mask uploaded by Emily V.Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Intensive Treatment Mask uploaded by Jessica S.

BY REDKEN

Hair Oil Treatment by Redken is specifically designed for dry and damaged hair. Benefits: Hair oil-infused formula provides intensive nourishment, strength and replenishment 2 Provides a protective layer of hair oils to help prevent damage 3 Restores smoothness and amazing diamond shine This deep conditioning mask nourishes, strengthens replenishes hair to prevent damage breakage. This hair oil treatment formula boosts hair s natural shine. Shine Strong Complex: Coriander Oil: This hair oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine 2 Camelina Oil: This hair oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine 3 Apricot Oils: This hair oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZOIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4, TRIETHANOLAMINE (D52544/1)

Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
This product was recommended by my hair stylist and I was a little skeptical at first but I wasn’t let down! This treatment added that extra kick to my hair and made it super soft and supple even after all the dying I did right before my wedding!
Sarah K.
This deep conditioning mask is amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft and strong. It has a beautiful fragrance to it. Definitely my favorite deep conditioning mask to use! I use it at least twice a week!
Stephanie I.
Henderson , NV
Smelled wonderful however didn’t feel as if it helped my hair as it was bleached I used it once a week and didn’t feel a difference I’ve only bought it once and after that I never got t again
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Redken diamond oil deep conditioner really conditions your hair. It didn't weigh down my fine thin highlighted hair. I very highly recommend this deep conditioning hair masque.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this stuff. I use it about once a month, and it makes my hair smell amazing and feel silky smooth. It’s quite affordable and easy to use too! I highly recommend
Stella M.
Diamond oil is the best! I thought my hair stylist was the only one who could make my hair soft and healthy, until I used this! It moisturizes the driest of strands!
marissa r.
Overland Park, KS
this stuff is great. It is a little pricey for what it is, which is why I knocked a star off. I feel like it does a great job but I do feel like there are similar products out there that do the same exact thing for cheaper. That being said, I do love this product. It does not have a pleasant smell but it in no way offense. The texture of this product is a lot like butter. It's like putting your fingers into a tub of butter or mayonnaise, very very creamy. It glides well over dry or wet hair. I apply it all over and leave it in for about an hour before I rinse it off. My hair is always soft and manageable after I rinse this off. I've use it about 6 times already and I'm not even half way through the tub so it is a good amount of product and will last a while.
Brittany S.
This leave in condition mask is super nice. Normally I have coarse, thick, dry hair but using this product really helps keep my hair hydrated and it makes it a lot easier to style. This product is super effective and worth every penny!
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
I really love the Redken diamond enriched line. Their conditioners are amazing on my coarse, thick, curly hair. I swear my hair feels like silk after using the treatment. I use this once a week on my towel dried hair, then I wrap my hair up in a shower cap, and just relax in the bubble bath while my hair gets nourished. After 20 minutes, I rinse it off with cool water to seal my hair.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
I love this Redken product. It smells absolutely amazing! I bought it at my salon because they were having a Christmas sale and it was a great deal. I dont normally spend as much as the regular price but I was very impressed and actually plan on buying more when I run out.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How does this product help your hair? How often should you use it?
Brooke S.
Yucaipa, CA
Have any ladies used this before? If so did you find it useful?
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
Is this a light weight treatment?
Claudia I.
I love it!!! Do you see good results using it?