Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Intensive Treatment Mask uploaded by Emily V.Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Intensive Treatment Mask uploaded by Jessica S.

BY REDKEN #35 in Hair Masks

Hair Oil Treatment by Redken is specifically designed for dry and damaged hair. Benefits: Hair oil-infused formula provides intensive nourishment, strength and replenishment 2 Provides a protective layer of hair oils to help prevent damage 3 Restores smoothness and amazing diamond shine This deep conditioning mask nourishes, strengthens replenishes hair to prevent damage breakage. This hair oil treatment formula boosts hair s natural shine. Shine Strong Complex: Coriander Oil: This hair oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine 2 Camelina Oil: This hair oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine 3 Apricot Oils: This hair oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZOIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4, TRIETHANOLAMINE (D52544/1)

• How does this product help your hair? How often should yo...3 Answers
  • Is this a light weight treatment?1 Answers
  • Have any ladies used this before? If so did you find it u...2 Answers
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
This product was recommended by my hair stylist and I was a little skeptical at first but I wasn’t let down! This treatment added that extra kick to my hair and made it super soft and supple even after all the dying I did right before my wedding!
Sarah K.
This deep conditioning mask is amazing! It makes my hair feel so soft and strong. It has a beautiful fragrance to it. Definitely my favorite deep conditioning mask to use! I use it at least twice a week!
Stephanie I.
Henderson , NV
Smelled wonderful however didn’t feel as if it helped my hair as it was bleached I used it once a week and didn’t feel a difference I’ve only bought it once and after that I never got t again
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Redken diamond oil deep conditioner really conditions your hair. It didn't weigh down my fine thin highlighted hair. I very highly recommend this deep conditioning hair masque.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this stuff. I use it about once a month, and it makes my hair smell amazing and feel silky smooth. It’s quite affordable and easy to use too! I highly recommend
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
I looked up the ingredients and decided this was worth the $20 and boy was I wrong. My hair shedded like a mutt with mange and the trash became its new home. Do not buy.
Stella M.
Diamond oil is the best! I thought my hair stylist was the only one who could make my hair soft and healthy, until I used this! It moisturizes the driest of strands!
marissa r.
Overland Park, KS
this stuff is great. It is a little pricey for what it is, which is why I knocked a star off. I feel like it does a great job but I do feel like there are similar products out there that do the same exact thing for cheaper. That being said, I do love this product. It does not have a pleasant smell but it in no way offense. The texture of this product is a lot like butter. It's like putting your fingers into a tub of butter or mayonnaise, very very creamy. It glides well over dry or wet hair. I apply it all over and leave it in for about an hour before I rinse it off. My hair is always soft and manageable after I rinse this off. I've use it about 6 times already and I'm not even half way through the tub so it is a good amount of product and will last a while.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
This stuff is amazing!!! I use it twice a week and it leaves my hair so soft and healthy looking. I first saw this in a magazine and I thought I would give it a try since I have dry color treated hair. I am so happy I picked this up at Ulta. It smells good, does what it says and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. I can also start seeing a difference even when I don't use this.
Brittany S.
This leave in condition mask is super nice. Normally I have coarse, thick, dry hair but using this product really helps keep my hair hydrated and it makes it a lot easier to style. This product is super effective and worth every penny!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How does this product help your hair? How often should you use it?
Brooke S.
Yucaipa, CA
Have any ladies used this before? If so did you find it useful?
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
Is this a light weight treatment?