Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner For Dull/Damaged Hair uploaded by Caitlyn E.Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner For Dull/Damaged Hair uploaded by Megan M.

BY REDKEN

Hair oil Conditioner for dry damaged hair by Redken contains essential oils like: coriander oil, camelina oil and apricot oils that moisturize, protect detangle hair while reducing hair breakage. Benefits: Replenishing hair oils infuse hair with moisture 1 Instantly detangles and improves manageability 4 Protects hair from breakage 3 Restores sparkling, multi-faceted shine Shine Strong Complex: Coriander Oil: This hair oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine 2 Camelina Oil: This hair oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine 3 Apricot Oils: This hair oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, BRASSICAMIDO-PROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ASPARTIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINE SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, CITRIC ACID, BHT, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4 (D53376/4)

Amber B.
Columbus, IN
This is my current conditioner I use everything time I wash my hair. I recently cut a ton of length of due to damage and my hair is very fine. I have to use a conditioner that allows me to have body while at the same time keeping my frizz at bay. This one does it! I found it on sale at Ultra and now its my holy grail!
Kimberly N.
Tucson
my hair is really dry and frizzy but my roots are oily but this product works amazing on my hair i only apply it to my ends and it already has my hair looking healthier and softer
CoCo K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is literally like an oil feeling conditioner. It's not my favorite. I have to use quite a bit to get a saturated feeling. I have thick hair. I would only recommend if you have more fine hair. It's good just not my favorite. I didn't notice any extra shininess either
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
I've repurchased this product three times and I can't help but keep coming back to it! Super affordable, you can usually find it on promotion at Ulta, and the scent is amazing! I recommend using the shampoo as well for best results!
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
I’ve used this conditioner for over a year now. Although I use this with the highshine diamond oil shampoo, I prefer it over the highshine diamond oil conditioner. The ingredients are perfect for my hair and although it is a bit pricey, I think it’s worth the few extra bucks.
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
This is great for dry, brittle or color treated hair. It gives your hair that surge of moisture that it needs and keeps it looking shiny and smooth. It has a pretty neutral smell also, if you're into that sort of thing.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
The diamond oil collection is another one of my favorites for really dry hair. It can be more expensive than other brands but is totally worth and not to mention it smells amazing. This is a great product!
Molly S.
I trully love this product,it smells just amazing!!!(i guess you already noticed how much i pay attention to scents).Also after using ity hair looks healthy and my damaged ends become soft and dont poke
Katerina m.
I've tried this and it's amazing. Made my hair look sleek while nourishing and giving nutrients to keep hair healthy. Feels nice and not much of a scent. Perfect for ends of the hair
Baylee F.
Lansing, MI
Love this! Different than most conditioners, but overall great! Great for traveling (up to a weeks worth depending on when and where). Pretty good price! Great smell!
cassandra m.
Bidwell, OH
I have the worst hair. It's soooooo dry it's not even funny. The other day I seen this and was gonna buy it but I didn't know if it would work. Has anyone with dry thick wavy hair ever tried this?
Wendy E.