Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner For Dull/Damaged Hair uploaded by Caitlyn E.Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner For Dull/Damaged Hair uploaded by Megan M.

BY REDKEN #39 in Conditioner

Hair oil Conditioner for dry damaged hair by Redken contains essential oils like: coriander oil, camelina oil and apricot oils that moisturize, protect detangle hair while reducing hair breakage. Benefits: Replenishing hair oils infuse hair with moisture 1 Instantly detangles and improves manageability 4 Protects hair from breakage 3 Restores sparkling, multi-faceted shine Shine Strong Complex: Coriander Oil: This hair oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine 2 Camelina Oil: This hair oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine 3 Apricot Oils: This hair oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, BRASSICAMIDO-PROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ASPARTIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINE SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, CITRIC ACID, BHT, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4 (D53376/4)

Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This is a nice conditioner. I am not the biggest redken fan but, this product was a good one. The diamond oil is lovely and really does smooth your hair. If you have dry hair or frizzy hair, this is actually a great choice. If you are more oily, it will weigh your hair down and you may be disappointed.
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
This is great for dry, brittle or color treated hair. It gives your hair that surge of moisture that it needs and keeps it looking shiny and smooth. It has a pretty neutral smell also, if you're into that sort of thing.
CoCo K.
Albuquerque , NM
This is literally like an oil feeling conditioner. It's not my favorite. I have to use quite a bit to get a saturated feeling. I have thick hair. I would only recommend if you have more fine hair. It's good just not my favorite. I didn't notice any extra shininess either
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
I've repurchased this product three times and I can't help but keep coming back to it! Super affordable, you can usually find it on promotion at Ulta, and the scent is amazing! I recommend using the shampoo as well for best results!
Corey V.
Manchester, GA
Redken is hands down my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand! Since using diamond oil, my hair is noticeably more healthy. The conditioner does not weigh down my hair but does leave is with a nice, healthy shine! Oh and their products always smell amazing!
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
I’ve used this conditioner for over a year now. Although I use this with the highshine diamond oil shampoo, I prefer it over the highshine diamond oil conditioner. The ingredients are perfect for my hair and although it is a bit pricey, I think it’s worth the few extra bucks.
Sarah D.
This is such a good, moisturizing conditioner! After a bad salon experience left my hair fried this saved my life! I use it every other month since I cycle my hair care, but this is for sure a go-to conditioner!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
The diamond oil collection is another one of my favorites for really dry hair. It can be more expensive than other brands but is totally worth and not to mention it smells amazing. This is a great product!
Molly S.
I trully love this product,it smells just amazing!!!(i guess you already noticed how much i pay attention to scents).Also after using ity hair looks healthy and my damaged ends become soft and dont poke
Baylee F.
Love this! Different than most conditioners, but overall great! Great for traveling (up to a weeks worth depending on when and where). Pretty good price! Great smell!
cassandra m.
Bidwell, OH
I have the worst hair. It's soooooo dry it's not even funny. The other day I seen this and was gonna buy it but I didn't know if it would work. Has anyone with dry thick wavy hair ever tried this?
Wendy E.