BY REDKEN

Hair oil Conditioner for dry damaged hair by Redken contains essential oils like: coriander oil, camelina oil and apricot oils that moisturize, protect detangle hair while reducing hair breakage. Benefits: Replenishing hair oils infuse hair with moisture 1 Instantly detangles and improves manageability 4 Protects hair from breakage 3 Restores sparkling, multi-faceted shine Shine Strong Complex: Coriander Oil: This hair oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine 2 Camelina Oil: This hair oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine 3 Apricot Oils: This hair oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, BRASSICAMIDO-PROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ASPARTIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINE SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL/CORIANDER SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, CITRIC ACID, BHT, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, CI 14700/RED 4 (D53376/4)

Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I actually received this product free for testing years ago when it first came out (not from Influenster); this product has an okay scent but I did not find it very helpful to my dry, curly hair. It claims to increase shine but I personally didn’t see a difference.
Darby B.
Winnsboro
Everything about Redken’s diamond oil line is amazing. It’s safe for colored hair. It’s best for a combination of oily & dry scalp. It throws the others out of the water. I’m very satisfied with this redken product.
Madeline L.
It smells amazing but unfortunately since I have an oily scalp, it didn’t work too well for me. My hair felt heavy and looked really flat. It made my scalp feel very dirty and oily. Not something I would purchase again.
Sabrina B.
Hartsville , SC
I love all redken products! I use these in my salon & they are a big hit with my clients most of them always leavw with buying some kind of product! There shampoos are great & I highly recommend them !
CoCo K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is literally like an oil feeling conditioner. It's not my favorite. I have to use quite a bit to get a saturated feeling. I have thick hair. I would only recommend if you have more fine hair. It's good just not my favorite. I didn't notice any extra shininess either
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
My hair is soooo shiny and healthy looking after this conditioner. It’s definitely not a daily type of thing due my hair tendencies to be oily, but when I want to have a “good hair day” I use it. It looks even Better if you use heat afterwards
Paige A.
N Ridgeville, OH
This product was okay... i have very fine, dry damaged hair and i need something that repairs. For the cost it really isn’t worth the trouble. Kind of pricy compared to some other drugs store products I’ve used that seem to do the job too.
Becca C.
Belleville, MI
I love Redken diamond oil!!! It leaves your hair ultra shiny and smooth. It gives moisture and smells amazing. It’s for sure one of Redkens best! If you have damaged or dry hair from styling or highlighting this is for you!
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
This is great for dry, brittle or color treated hair. It gives your hair that surge of moisture that it needs and keeps it looking shiny and smooth. It has a pretty neutral smell also, if you're into that sort of thing.
Becca C.
Belleville, MI
One of redkens best! Leaves hair ultra shiny and smooth. Perfects blowouts and smells amazing! Affordable hair care. Professional. Do something good for your hair, ask your stylist about redken diamond oil.
cassandra m.
Bidwell, OH
I have the worst hair. It's soooooo dry it's not even funny. The other day I seen this and was gonna buy it but I didn't know if it would work. Has anyone with dry thick wavy hair ever tried this?
Wendy E.