Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo

by Redken

#1 in Dry Shampoo

Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo provides maximal oil absorption for all hair types. This high-performance dry shampoo eliminates excess oil to refresh the hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean. Use it to refresh up to fourth day hair. - Great for refreshing 3rd and 4th day hair - Formula includes key ingredients rice and tapioca starch to fight greasy, oily roots - Absorbs heavy oil on all hair types - Provides cooling sensation for a deep clean feel

Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo I have trouble finding a good dry shampoo that doesnt leave my hair feeling like I have gunk all in my roots. How does this rub im? And whats your hair feel like after? Soft?
What is your favorite dry shampoo? Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo ?
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo Does it give a clean feeling or leave a filmy texture? Does it make your hair look soft?
Start your review of Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo!
Kala N.
Paducah, KY
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kala N.
As someone with fun (pink) hair, I cannot wash my hair daily without losing my color vibrance. I’ve used most all dry shampoos on the market, and I must say, I would buy again! The only bad thing about this product is the size- I need more!
Rania P.
Ocoee, FL
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rania P.
I have tried many dry shampoos. My roots are oily and I wash my hair at least every other day. This Redkin dry shampoo is great! It gives me an extra or two in between washing. My hair is very thick and this has really saved me a lot of time and of course saved my shampoo products which are pretty costly. A few sprays and it also blends in perfectly fine in my dark hair! Love it!
Megan K.
GRAND BLANC, MI
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Megan K.
I am really loving this dry shampoo! It helps keep my hair clean for days and it isn’t chalky looking when I spray it on my dark hair. This dry shampoo helps push my hair past 2-3 days until I need to wash it. It doesn’t feel dirty or leave a bad residue.
Lauren M.
Hoboken, NJ
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Lauren M.
While I think this Redken dry shampoo does it’s job well of soaking in my hairs excess oil and giving me more time between washes, I think the smell is too strong! My husband commented that it smelled like hairspray. I prefer a lighter scent so that I’m able to wear a perfume as well, otherwise they don’t mix well. This photo is from day 3 between washes, top is hair before, middle photo is after I sprayed it on, last is brushed out! There is a bit of a white cast but for blonde hair it’s easy to brush through.
Jessica S.
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jessica S.
With color treated hair, you want to protect it as long as possible. The way I protect it is by wearing hats while I’m under the sun and by using this Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo so I can wash my hair less frequently. It also helps that it doesn’t leave a white cast in your hair and leaves it feeling fresh!
Jaclyn N.
Anaheim, CA
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jaclyn N.
I have lots of fine long hair and my scalp tends to get really oily by day 3 or not washing it. I saw a noticeable difference using this product. The roots of my hair didn't appear oily anymore and there's wasn't any heavy residue left over either which was great! The scent isn't overpowering and there was also no white residue either which is a huge plus for me since I have really dark brunette hair.
Margarita L.
Brooklyn, NY
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Margarita L.
This dry shampoo works better than other brands i have tried in the past. It is easy to use and you don’t need to use a lot. And the best part is that there is no residue. I will definitely buy another bottle!
Natalia K.
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Natalia K.
I don’t use dry shampoo often but I thought this was a nice product. It has a really nice floral smell to it that keeps my hair smelling fresh and reminds me of my perfume (original juicy). It does turn your hair white after applying, but I just massage it in my hair/scalp and the white slowly fades. I think spraying farther away would be best way to use this product to reduce the whiteness. I have naturally curly hair prone to frizz and this product prevents my hair from getting frizzy even when I’m close to the coast of San Diego. There is a bit of residue even after blending into my hair while I style it, but not bothersome to me.
Jennifer A.
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer A.
Dry shampoo is a staple in my routine several days per week. My hair is very fine and shows oil easily, but to keep it healthy, I try hard to wash it only a couple times a week. This product actually works really well, and I can use a few spritzes for as needed touch ups... I can get away with about four days (sometimes more) without washing. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the strong perfume smell... I prefer a much more subtle scent personally.
Titilayo O.
Salinas, CA
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo uploaded by Titilayo O.
Best deep dry shampoo that leaves no residue on the head, totally cleansing and refreshing. Love it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathlynn S.
Jewett, OH
il y a 8 jours
Erin E. il y a 8 jours
Hairstylist here! I’ve tested soooo many dry shampoos & this is the only one I’ve repurchased multiple times. It’s the best. Smells great, doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy or gunky like most do.
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
il y a un mois
Ashley R. il y a un mois
Biolage dry shampoo is my favorite!
Sasha W.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a un mois
Marla M. il y a un mois
So it makes your hair look like it’s clean and smells good .. but you can 100% feel the product in your hair .. like all dry shampoos .. it provides some grit .. but it by no means weighs it down and works really good.
Savannah D.
il y a 2 mois
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo what’s your go to dry shampoo for an oily scalp? I have to wash my hair every other day, and I’m trying to extend that out. I’ve used Living Proof and hated it. I’ve also used Suave’s, which wasn’t bad, but they discontinued the one I like.
Stacey M. il y a 2 mois
Try Sol De Janeiro. They have a great dry shampoo. It works great & the smell is so yummy!
Coral D.
SYDNEY, NSW
il y a 2 mois
Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo ? Hi first timer. 2. Question does this make your hair fizzy ? What is the texture like once its in ur hair?
Myya S. il y a 2 mois
No frizz after at all. Texture is the same as it would be normally without the oily sheen. I've tried lots of brands and this is in my top 3.