Redken Dandruff Control Shampoo, 10.1 Ounce uploaded by Bobbi P.

BY REDKEN

RedkenDandruff Control Shampoo(10.1 oz)Benefits Dermatologist tested Prevents flaking, itching and scalp irritation Leaves scalp calm and soothed Cleanses and renews hair for natural shine see more...

Colleen H.
MILFORD, VA
fantastic product! leaves hair clean and smelling great. really moisturizes scalp. I used to be the girl who couldn't go more than a day without being itchy but not anymore. and it worked so fast. definitely not going to purchase anything else again love it!!!
Bobbi P.
Stacy, NC
I have well water and this is the answer to a dry scalp. It doesn't dry out my hair and leaves my scalp itch and flake free. The lather is nice and thick. Better than any other dandruff/scalp treatment out there. Doesn't have that bad medical smell. I would buy again and again.
Tyler H.
Wyoming, MI
I will get a dry flaky scalp every now and then throughout the winter but If I use this periodically whenever my scalp becomes dry it clears up almost instantly. You can even feel this working when it's on your scalp in the shower. Also a little goes a long ways which is nice.
Kelli D.
Rochester, NY
I actually get dry scalp so this shampoo is perfect for me. It hydrates my scalp enough to get rid of the dryness but isn't overly heavy to were it makes me oily. Its better than head and shoulders for sure. It costs a bit more but totally worth every penny!
Victoria M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love it! Best product I've used, definitely keeps the dandruff off. I got it at salon chromatic in corpus christi. I won't use any other brand. I love the freshness on my scalp , beats head and shoulders..satisfied customer. Will definitely purchase again.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow , OK
A little prices which is why I didn't give it 5 stars! But, if used consistently, this product really helps in the notice ability and itchiness of common dandruff! Has a light scent that is nice and a very concentrated creamy textured shampoo!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Love love this product this helped me lots in getting rid of my dandruff ! My skin tends to dry a lot especially since i live in Vegas so this shampoo help treat my dandruff and provide moisture I need to help with the dandruff
Jennifer C.
My mom really likes this stuff but doesn't really like the smell. It's pretty affordable compared to most products in this particular line. Her hair is very thin and whispy and this stuff gives it shine and volume!
Jessamy A.
Good texture. Do not really need a lot. Keep using water to make sure it all absorbs into the hair.

Horrid smell though, usually wash out once and then do normal shampoo to help get rid of the smell.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
My daughter was recently experiencing some problems with dandruff.. This helped her out a ton! Plus it didn't tear her hair up like some brands tend to. This left her hair flake free and soft!!