Redken Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Ashley P.

BY REDKEN

Helps eliminate and combat dandruff and its symptoms while gently cleansing hair see more...

• I need something for colored hair. N something that won't mess u...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth price? Will it get rid of my dandruff? Or a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good dandruff shampoo, I have tried every...1 Answers
Samantha W.
During the winter I get really dry skin and my scalp usually get pretty bad. It depends on how often you wash your hair, so that will change how many times you use this but I do it maybe once a week or every other week. Really helps my dry itchy scalp.
Alixx B.
I use this product in the winter when my scalp tends to be more dry. I love how it makes my hair look and feel. I feel like the price is a little outrageous and that’s why I’ve rated it lower and I really don’t care for the bottles. I feel like they’re oddly shaped and fit weirdly in showers and tubs.
Ashley P.
I went to the salon and I was telling them how my scalp was super itchy and my hair was falling out so they recommend this. My hair is also really thin and dry. The first time I tried it I didn't like it. It says you should only use it twice a week. But you can use it daily. I use it about three times a week. I've never had dandruff, so I didn't think it will help. After about a month of using it I have noticed more volume and hair growth and my scalp isn't itch anymore. I'm in love!!
🥑
I honestly have a very dry and itchy scalp and one day my hair stylist recommended this to me so I tried it. Literally within only 3-4 washes I noticed a difference when I realized I no longer had dandruff or I was no longer itching my scalp all the time. It honestly really worked wonders and I have to get myself a reload because I ran out already! 100% recommend to anyone with dry or itchy scalp! You won't regret it!
Jacinda H.
This is a great shampoo for getting rid of dandruff! You definitely have to continue using it, though. I wash my hair every other day so I always end up using this shampoo. When I use other shampoo I immediately get really bad dandruff, but Redken's shampoo alleviates that!
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I've been struggling with dandruff off and on for years. It makes my scalp feel clean and helps it breathe and gets rid of the flakes. I like it just as much as Paul Mitchell Tea tree shampoo. It lathers up so well a little goes a long way. Super satisfied. I recommend to anyone with dandruff issues and oily scalp.
Mystie D.
This shampoo has dramatically reduced my dandruff with only one wash! I have struggled with dandruff for a while and couldn't find a solution until I found this shampoo. I love Redken and all of their products. This dandruff control shampoo completely eliminated my husband's dandruff too. Highly recommend to anyone with dandruff or itchy scalp, this shampoo is very soothing to the scalp.
Mayra S.
Bryan, TX
My hairstylist recommended this product since I have problems with flakiness due to dandruff. I bought it at the Ulta store and to start off the smell is wonderful. It does to a certain point control the dandruff but it does not get rid of it.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Great shampoo for dandruff. The feeling of mint in your scalp is good to control de itch and feel fresh your scalp. Price is accessible bi buy this product in ulta.
Alexis N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Redken in general doesn't really go well with my hair but the Dandruff one is the worst. When I first started using it it was great and I loved it but now I HATE IT. I can't stop using it or my scalp will itch and be dried out. I wouldn't recommend it AT ALL. It has a nice smell. If I had to tell you to use anything else I'd say go cheaper and do Pantene or Suave.
Abraham A.
Perris, CA
Does this dandruff shampoo really work because there some that I've boughten and sometimes still have dandruff
Nicole D.
Does it help with build up also?
gabriella l.
I need something for colored hair. N something that won't mess up my curls. But that works how is this??
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
Is this product worth price? Will it get rid of my dandruff? Or at least supress it more?
Maria P.
Lafayette
I've been looking for a good dandruff shampoo, I have tried everything and I just want to know how well does this shampoo work?