Redken Curvaceous Wind Up Reactivating Spray uploaded by Casey S.

BY REDKEN

Give your hair a wake-up call with this reactivating spray that controls all types of curls and waves without adding crunch. reapply throughout the day to recharge curl definition or tame frizz helps curls retain moisture coats the cuticle to smooth and reduce frizz strengthens each hair strand sugar crystals help reactivate shape moringa oil to restore moisture UV filter helps protects hair from UV damage Made in America. How to use: Mist evenly through damp or dry hair. Leave in and style hair as usual. Can be used alone or layered with other Curvaceous products.

Ebony S.
Davie, FL
I absolutely love this product because it really help definitely curls. I love the smell, but one thing I would say is it's not just a product you want to use alone. Adding some type of emollient with it will give you exactly what you're looking for
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I have wavy/curly hair that curls up best when diffusing. This spray helps define and gives curls more bounce without making it crunchy or weighing it down. The actual spray distribution could be better - it often feels like it's not getting sprayed evenly throughout my hair but rather concentrated on one spot more.
Caitlin W.
I love this so much I don't know how many bottles I've gone through. It's amazing how curly it makes my hair! I spray a little on my hair and scrunch and I have beautiful ringlet curls that aren't crunchy!
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
This curl spray is a life saver! It makes my curls kink up and holds the shape without being too drying or "crunchy" feeling I really love this curl spray a lot and it has a nice light scent that's not too strong
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
Generally, this product is pretty solid about perking up my curls. The biggest issue I have with it is finding the balance between adding enough or too much is tough. If I don't add enough, my hair stays dry and frizzy. If I add too much, it has a bit of a greasy sheen after awhile. However, if I can achieve the balance, then it works well.
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
My hairdresser suggested this and I'm glad she did. I have wavy/curly hair and some days I don't feel like blow drying. This product keeps my waves and curls pretty and SOFT. My hair never feels crunchy the way some products tend to do. The price is reasonable as well.
Nishi S.
This is a great product. I have naturally curly hair and by the end of the day it can sometimes look limp and messy. A few sprays of this and my curls are defined and bouncy again. The only negative I can think of is that the spray mechanism on the bottle is too concentrated so it doesn't distribute the product evenly over an area, rather it shoots it all into one spot.
Adalenne C.
Starkville, MS
This stuff really helps my hair out with frizz. I like to use it when I've slept on my curls. It helps freshen them up and make them look not so bedheadish. It smells pretty good too. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or weighed down, so that's a plus.
Teresa L.
Beaufort, SC
Really smooths natural curls, and helps create ringlets instead of frizz. I add midday after hair has been styled for hours to refresh my look. The product isn't heavy, greasy, and doesn't weight my hair down. The smell isn't horrible, but not my favorite. The scent isn't light or fruity, it's more musky and warm.
Jill L.
Rozet, WY
The one time that I tried to use this it weighed down my hair so badly that I had to wash it out before going out. I have very fine hair due to hypothyroidism and combining this to the texture of my hair was a big no no. I wouldn't recommend for fine hair, if you've got another type your mileage may very.