BY REDKEN

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
O....M....G!!! This stuff is the holy grail if you have curly hair! !! Ahh! It smells like the gods lemme tell ya, it holds all day (I'm talking Dorothys tornado doesn't stand a chance against this stuff! ) and it's super lightweight and unbelievably soft to the touch!! I literally don't have a single negative thing to say about this product!  It was one of my 1st go to's out of cosmetology :)
Ally R.
Ally R.
taylorsville , UT
This ENTIRE line of curvaceous products ARE AMAZING!!! I get mine from the hair store for professionals and it's about $12-$14 a bottle compared to Ulta where it's about $24 a bottle. But it is worth it either way. I have curly, crazy frizzy hair and these products help it so much. They don't build up and they actually smooth my hair out when I rinse it out in the shower. I recommend this product 100% because Redken gets it
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
I love this product! It's a daily go to for my curls! Assists curl pattern without adding any weight! Leaves you with bouncy, gorgeous curls, awakens the curls that were formerly too tired to bounce, and does all of this without leaving behind any sticky residue. HG curl product, for real!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Rochester
Great curl activater , I use this on my perm clients and natural curly head gals (including myself!). It is lightweight and doesn't leave a film . I've even straightened my hair after it drying with this curl cream in it and it was fine. This is something I have bought more than once.
Drucilla L.
Drucilla L.
Fairfield, CA
I used the whole curvaceous line from the shampoo to the leave-in conditioners to everything in between an I love it especially if you are coming from chemicals to being natural again this is the greatest line I have seen so far that helps with the transition and still look cute
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Didn't love this. The lotion gets very sticky and never fully melts into the hair. I was left with sticky, crunchy curls and still some frizz. I don't know if it was just my hair this didn't work for but it is a definite pass from me especially for the price.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I actually really like this lotion. It's a mix between a cream and a gel. It's feels more hydrating then most gels but has the hold power of a gel. Only one I've found I like better is DevaCurl Arc Angel.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love a curly hair style! This actually keeps my curls in place. My curls stay curly all day. It is not sticky or doesn't have that alcohol smell either. The smell is actually pleasant. I got mine at the salon.
Rouland R.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
When I don't want to straighten my hair I use this to leave my curls nice and bouncy. Works wonders no frizz love it . would recommend and repurchase.
Layla S.
Layla S.
Love this product! I use it whenever I feel like having some curls for a day or two. It is very long lasting and smells really nice. I use it very often and have for many years.