BY REDKEN

This anti-frizz lotion reigns in curls with control, soft hold and a shiny, touchable finish. By providing additional definition, this lotion helps achieve the desired shape for a great hair style.

• Provides frizz-free weightless control for curls
  • Great base for product layering that prepares curls to take any desired shape
  • Creates long-lasting curls with amazing bounce and shine

AQUA/WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYTHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETERAYRL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRLYL GLYCOL, CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, LAURETH-4, LAURETH-23, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CITRATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, PG-PROPYL SILANETROIL, ARGNINE, HEXYL CINNIMAL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, FUMARIC POTASSIUM, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSCCINATE, TOCOPHEROL (D169066/2)

• Is this alcohol, silicones and sulfates free??1 Answers
  • Is this good for fine hair? I have curly hair but it very...3 Answers
  • Can I buy it at Walmart?3 Answers
Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Anti-Frizz Perfecting Lotion

Start your review of Redken Curvaceous Ringlet Anti-Frizz Perfecting Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis R.
Franklin, NC
I love this product! This is a great curl cream to define curls and waves. I love using this product after I do a perm to boost it! I use this on myself and then use a diffuser and it gives me the best looking beachy waves that I’ve ever achieved! It’s definitely the best curling product I’ve ever used, and will always continue using it! If you’ve been looking for that perfect curling product, here it is!!!!!
cheyenne C.
I absolutely love the smell of this product. If your looking for a good hold, shine and bounce, look no further! This helped calm my frizz giving my curls and irresistible look.  i would rate this my #1 go to if i wear my hair curly. A little pricey but totally worth the money.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
I don't think I will ever use another curl product ever again after using this one!! This one is absolutely amazing! What it does to your waves and curls is gorgeous!! It's a bit pricey but it really is worth it, because this product does wonders!
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only curling cream I trust for my hair right now. It’s the best and it has given my curls such definition and amazing shiny volume. It leaves my curls feeling smooth and frizz free. I highly recommend this product, it’s absolutely amazing.
Annie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just discovered the anti-frizz curl lotion. I put this on before I diffuse my hair along with some leave-in conditioner and another curl cream. This product helps to reduce frizz but keeps my hair soft. It’s expensive, but worth it.
Maha S.
Washington, DC
Amazing product. Not drying, it doesn't give me dandruff, a little goes a long way. Defines my curls, this is my 8th bottle and I am not using anything else. A winner for me!
Ann H.
Walkerton, IN
This is my go-to product when I wear my hair natural. It doesn’t weigh hair down, it doesn’t leave curls crunchy and stiff, it feels clean in hair and it smells nice. Redken better never quit making this product or I’ll be lost!!
Samantha S.
Pitman, NJ
I love this redken product! 😍 this product is perfect for diffusing or just letting your hair air dry. Adds curl back into your hair without weighing down the curls.
Brittany H.
O....M....G!!! This stuff is the holy grail if you have curly hair! !! Ahh! It smells like the gods lemme tell ya, it holds all day (I'm talking Dorothys tornado doesn't stand a chance against this stuff! ) and it's super lightweight and unbelievably soft to the touch!! I literally don't have a single negative thing to say about this product!  It was one of my 1st go to's out of cosmetology :)
Sarah F.
This is the only curl cream I will ever use ever again. First and foremost it smells amazing! A little bit goes a long way with this stuff! I have short, wavy/curly hair and I use one pump on my whole head. I put it in damp, towel dried hair and my waves/curls are defined, smooth, and bouncy. Best of all, it doesn’t give that crunchy, super slicked look of some other products I’ve used. Even the next day my hair is so soft! I love this product and would recommend it to friends.
Yadira G.