BY REDKEN

Curvaceous Ringlet - Redken Curvaceous Ringlet turns unruly spirals into well-behaved ones. Provides controlled definition, bounce, soft hold and a shiny, touchable finish. - Curvaceous Ringlet see more...

Buy on ULTA
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
I love this product. It really accentuates my curls and doesn’t make my hair crunchy. It is a bit pricey but worth it. The only downfall is that it has alcohol in it which can dry out hair. Other than that, it is great for wavy/curly hair.
Nicole H.
Kalamazoo
I very thick, curly Lions mane hair. I recently started using the curvaceous line. Love the way it helps my curls bounce back. The only thing I wish is that it would come in a bigger container. My hair is long and thick so I go through it fast.
Lauren M.
I use this every single day I wear my hair curly, which is most right now. Keeps frizz away, keeps my hair soft, and doesn't get crunchy throughout the day while it dries. I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. I also smell it during the day, which is nice because I love knowing it smells good!
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product was suggested to me by a friend and I am so glad it has entered my hair care routine. It has such a nice scent and the perfect consistency to go into my hair smoothly. It encases my curls and makes each one shiny, could and soft just as I wish for. I would certainly recommend it to any other curly-haired girl looking for the perfect product.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
I use this for my curly hair, and my hair is so dry and whenever i apply this my hair gets smoother and my brown hair is glowing whenever i put this, but i barely but this because i don't like the smell!! But all in all i still give this 5 stars because it reallg helps
Madiaon S.
Antioch, IL
The curls I get from this product is amazing I have curly wavy color treated hair and it brings the life back to my curls. Literally it's like I got a beach wave! I would totally buy this again. It smells good too
Cassie K.
I swear by this! Ever since I started using this I haven't bought any other curling products. It keeps my hair nice and curly all day long. End it makes my hair soft instead of crunchy like most curling products will do. And again smell is very important to me and this has a lovely smell!!
shay s.
Clarksville, TN
I adore this product....make my curls pop! I habe type 3c and some 4a and ot works with both textures❤❤Easy to apply amd has great slip even if it is a styler...make my hair smell good and keeps thw frizz at bay. I wish Redken made this in gallon bottle !
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
This is my absolute favorite product. I have very curly hair, and this curl lotion does magic. It meets every expectation. It is kinda pricey, but it is worth every penny. It is very long lasting and over all a WONDERFUL product. 10/10 would recommend.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Super bueno y hace ver los rizos muy naturales suaves y manejables, tengo gran cantidad de productos para mis super curls la verdad este es especial, no deja tostados los rizos!..
Yadira G.
Aventura, FL
Can I buy it at Walmart?
Sarah K.
I actually bought this recently along with the spiral curl gel, how exactly do you recommend to use this product? I have used it in my hair a few times but I don't really see how I'm benefiting from it. It's also a really slippery product and I'm just not sure how to use it or when.
Jasmine D.
Is this good for fine hair? I have curly hair but it very thin and dry. I want my curls to have form individual form but not hard or crunchy.
Francesca M.
Genoa
Is this alcohol, silicones and sulfates free??
Tiffany H.
Is this worth the money?