Redken Curvaceous No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by August G.Redken Curvaceous No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser uploaded by Nuri K.

BY REDKEN

A creamy formula with no harsh salts or parabens, Curvaceous No-foam Cleanser delivers the intense moisture that curls crave from root to tip to provide increased manageability, frizz control and amazing shine.  This curly hair cleansing conditioner is perfect for all curl types.

• Delivers intense moisture from root to tip
  • Curls are soft, manageable, shiny & deeply hydrated

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL,AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE,BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE,PHENOXYETHANOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, SORBITOL, BENZOICACID, TRIDECETH-6, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, MORINGA OLEIFERASEED OIL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE(D172653/1)

• Is this supposed to be used as shampoo? 1 Answers
  • Does this actually work?1 Answers
  • So this is a cleansing conditioner right? Because I have ...1 Answers
Savanah B.
Rose Bud
I had read several articles saying that sulfates and such were really bad for curly hair, after giving this shampoo and conditioner a try I can testify that my curls look so much better and bouncier, even soft (something I’d never considered my hair to be) so for all my natural curly girlies out there, I highly recommend.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have wavy hair, 2b and have really struggled to find a “shampoo” that doesn’t dry out my hair because it’s so fine. This is all I’ll use from now on. I pair it with a coconut and shea butter hair mask and my hair is healthier than ever.
Karla A.
The smell is perfume like, but i really enjoy the feel of this. The fact that it doesnt lather took some getting used to but now i cant look back! Make my wavy/curly hair feel renewed.
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
I love this cleansing conditioner for my curly hair. I only use shampoo maybes once a week and use Redken the rest of the time. My hair is so much better and healthier.
August G.
Bakersfield, CA
I had been looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my curly hair for a while. A lot of people were recommending Redken, so I decided to give it a try. Within a week, I noticed a difference. My curls were softer and vouncier and even less frizzy. Strongly recomment. Redken Curvaceous No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This shampoo is a huge time saver and hair saver for me. I love that I can shampoo and condition in one step and it leaves my hair clean and conditioned. I do find that if I have a lot of product in my hair (or at least once a week) I need to use a clarifying shampoo before this cleansing shampoo. I like to buy the jumbo size when ulta runs a sale but I also buy a small size for travel.
TJ C.
So I don't have curly hair, barely have a wave left in it (used to have a natural wave). But I received a sample of this product, and I loved the scent so much that I had to purchase it! Honestly, I compare it to WEN which I have been using for 5 years. Not only do I love the scent, but it really does make my hair feel and look just like it does when I use WEN! I was pleasantly surprised by this! Try a travel size if you are interested in checking it out, it is a good way to try before you buy! Love this stuff! And I use a lot less per shampoo then I did with the WEN!
Amanda C.
Thankfully I didn't buy this. It was a free sample from Ulta. To get the product out you have to really work with it and because of that, a lot of product came out at once. After awhile, I was smelling something awful. I was really worried. It smelled like a litter box! I thought one of my cats used the tub as a toilet. I then realized it was the shampoo. It smells so awful and I'm not the only one who thinks so either. Going to have to throw it away since I won't use it and no one else wants it.
TJ C.
Personally I love the scent and it lasts mosts of the day! Yes, I agree, the product isn't easy to get out of the small bottle (travel size), but I keep the bottle upside down and then squeeze it when i use it, I was able to get it out that way. It is thick, so it doesn't take much to shampoo, which I love because it will last longer. I like using travel sizes to try products before I buy them and this was one that I really loved trying!
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
Product actually works on my hair pretty well. Leaves my curls looking nice and helps control frizz especially when I add a leave in conditioner. I do not like the travel size though as the product is very hard to get out because it is SO thick. Not sure if the full size is that way, but it makes me nervous to purchase it because it was so frustrating trying to use it in the shower.. Also the smell of the product is way too perfumey for me
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Is this supposed to be used as shampoo?
Kinsley R.
Does this actually work?
sandra h.
Humble, TX
So this is a cleansing conditioner right? Because I have really curly hair that needs alot of moisture and I only use cleansing cond. I've tried alot of them if this really works than I'm willing to spend the money💵