Redken Curvaceous No-Foam Cleanser uploaded by August G.Redken Curvaceous No-Foam Cleanser uploaded by Nuri K.

BY REDKEN

Curvaceous No-Foam Cleanser - No-foam highly conditioning cleanser delivers intense moisture. Formulated with Redken's Curl Memory Complex featuring sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filters. Leaves hair feeling nourished and defines shape. - Curvaceous No-Foam Cleanser see more...

• Is this supposed to be used as shampoo? 1 Answers
  • Does this actually work?1 Answers
  • So this is a cleansing conditioner right? Because I have really c...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
August G.
Bakersfield , CA
I had been looking for a shampoo and conditioner for my curly hair for a while. A lot of people were recommending Redken, so I decided to give it a try. Within a week, I noticed a difference. My curls were softer and vouncier and even less frizzy. Strongly recomment. Redken Curvaceous No-Foam Cleanser
Karla A.
The smell is perfume like, but i really enjoy the feel of this. The fact that it doesnt lather took some getting used to but now i cant look back! Make my wavy/curly hair feel renewed.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This shampoo is a huge time saver and hair saver for me. I love that I can shampoo and condition in one step and it leaves my hair clean and conditioned. I do find that if I have a lot of product in my hair (or at least once a week) I need to use a clarifying shampoo before this cleansing shampoo. I like to buy the jumbo size when ulta runs a sale but I also buy a small size for travel.
Sarah C.
The no foam was a weird experience and I don't think i would get it again just because it doesn't feel like it washes out well (plus my shower floor got real slippery). Overall, it did leave my hair soft and smelt good, but i wouldn't use the no foam again.
Emily B.
Cincinnati
This product saved my hair! When the weather changed I had a problem with dry scalp so I tried an Ogx product and it made my hair thinner and limp, I decided I needed a change and my mom told me she used this product in college so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I tried this because now my hair is soft and bouncy and moisturized! Love it!
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
This is my first time using a cleansing conditioner and this won't be my last. Even with my flat long hair, I have found that it has given me volume at the roots. The smell is incredible and lasts on the hair all day long. I can't say if it give my hair any buildup, but only time will tell.
Jenn S.
I have bleached, thick, very brittle Asian hair and many shampoos leave my hair dry and stripped feeling (even other cleansing conditioners). This one remarkably left my hair soft and almost normal feeling. There was a lot less frizz and just enough weight. Amazing!
Randi A.
I've used multiple cream cleansers before (Wen, L'Oreal EverCreme) and this no-foam cleanser by Redken has been the most impressive. It smells AMAZING! It leaves my very fine, straight hair feeling hydrated and smooth without feeling weighted down-it's almost bouncy! It rinses to a very clean-feeling finish. I highly recommend this product for all hair types.
Cheyenne K.
Granite city, Il
I've always been a fan of redken. This no-foam cleanser is amazing and it is better than your typical other brands you find in stores
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this product and love it. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I wod buy this again.
sandra h.
Humble, TX
So this is a cleansing conditioner right? Because I have really curly hair that needs alot of moisture and I only use cleansing cond. I've tried alot of them if this really works than I'm willing to spend the money💵
Kinsley R.
Does this actually work?
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Is this supposed to be used as shampoo?