BY REDKEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser is a no-sulfate, no-paraben lightweight cleanser that gently removes impurities without stripping vital moisture. Formulated with our exclusive Curl Memory Complex with sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter, Curvaceous high-foam hair cleanser infuses curls with lightweight moisture.

• Gently removes impurities without stripping vital moisture
  • Curls remain defined and bouncy without weight
  • Ideal for waves

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOYLISETHIONATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE,SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE,HYDROGENATED COCONUT ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUMISETHIONATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE,SORBITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-10,BENZOIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE,BENZOPHENONE-4, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID(D176537/1)

Buy on ULTA
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
This thing is great. I didn't even expect what I got after washing my hair. It's very foamy which I like, amazing smell, left my hair so so soft and silky, easy to brush and they stay fresh more days. I definitely recommend to try this stuff
Emily C.
Temple, TX
My hair has never felt so good before! I use this directly on my scalp and massage it in and it revives my curls and has even helped with hair growth!
Brian D.
Erie, PA
Redken Curvaceous High foam cleanser keeps your hair clean and cleansed all day long you can go at least two days without washing!
Shelby B.
Mobile
This is definitely a must try. It's works great. No matter what hair type or color you are you will fall in love
Savanah B.
Rose Bud
I love the way this shampoo leaves my curls looking and feeling. It’s a bit tougher to comb my hair out in the shower, but the sulfate free and other harmful ingredients free really makes a difference in my curls. I will never go back to ordinary shampoo for my curls.
Melissa C.
Lethbridge
this is my all time favourite shampoo to use. it leaves my hair clean for days; its mid-weak before i start seeing oil and it helps maintain my natural curl with minimal effort needed.
Jessica R.
This product is amazing! I use it in my hair as well as my daughters hair to brush out tangles and as a leave in conditioner.

back