BY REDKEN #45 in Hair Serums

This 2-in-1 curly and wavy hair cream serum formula fights frizz, seals in moisture and locks out humidity. This anti-frizz hair cream provides control for all curl types and enhances the full-body of each curl.

• Controls frizz and locks in mosture for high shine twisted locks
  • Great for full-bodied curls that need to be elongated
  • 97% reduction in frizz with the use of Curvaceous Shampoo, Conditioner, and Full Swirl vs. a non conditioning shampoo

AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENEGLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-69, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SORBITOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONOL, ISOHEXADECANE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, POLYSORBATE 80, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TRIDECETH-6, LINALOOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SORBITAN OLEATE, LIMONENE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED OIL, COUMARIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, TOCOPHEROL (D158312/1)

Buy on ULTA
Suzann W.
The only reason this product is getting 3 stars is because of the price. However compared to the Paul Mitchell version it performs the same and is a couple of dollars cheaper. I purchased this about a year ago at my hairdresser and I still have at least half of it left (I don’t use it daily). I have wavy hair which if scrunched easily becomes curly and this is what I use this product for. It doesn’t feel greesy or make my hair too crunchy. It also has a nice fresh smell to it
Kristi H.
Aurora
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Curly & Wavy Hair Cream Serum This works fabulous for my hair!! I keep going back for more. It is a little pricey but the results are worth it. The curls stay beautiful with a nice sheen to them. And it smells pleasant too!!
Makayla M.
Apple valley , CA
I have waxy/curly hair and I put a pump of this stuff in my hair after every shower and my curls just come back as soon as I apply it ! I love this product and the smell is amazing as well leaves your hair looking, feeling, and smelling amazing for the entire day to come ! In love with this !
Anna R.
Love this product for my curly hair. Really brings out the curl and makes my hair very soft. It was a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. It also doesn’t leave an overly scented smell in my hair.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I have naturally curly hair, but it wasn’t always that way. Puberty struck and it’s been getting curlier ever since.
I still have some sections, like right above my ears, that don’t want to curl as well as the rest.
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Curly & Wavy Hair Cream Serum sculpt and shine cream serum takes care of that without making my hair stiff or look greasy.
It hold the shape of my curls and those I needing help all day long.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I have very curly and thin hair. I am always looking for new hair products to try that won't leave my curls crunchy. This product accomplishes that. I like it but I find myself having to use a lot of it to get an anti frizz hold I need. Unfortunately it is a very expensive product to be using the amount that I do every day. I won't be buying this again.
Rebecca H.
One of my favorite curling products. Whether you have a loose wave or tight curl, this product does the job. It has a hold like a gel, but stays soft like a dream. The smell is amazing, and as a hairstylist, I refer everyone to this product!
Emily Z.
This has been a life saver for my curly hair. It gives me great ringlets without the frizzy dried out look. It has worked better for me than any other product I have used before. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
I decided to replace my regular gel with this and OMG it has made such a difference! My curls don’t get all hard and crunchy and this gives my hair such a natural beautiful shine! The smell is great. I feel like I’m in a salon every day.
Jennifer G.
Placerville
I absolutely love this product!! My hair is very unruly and this helps me crimp my hair and lasts all day!! Long lasting, beautiful and works wonders! Way better then any others! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does anyone use this on a regular basis and love it? I want something with great, all-day hold that doesn't leave my hair crunchy. Is it worth the cost?
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I have been using this for years, but I haven't tried this new formula yet. Is it any different than the teal version?
I got a hair cut recently and my hair dresser used this product on my hair. It worked very very well, leaving me with beautiful curls and very little frizz. But in my experience, whenever I buy a product to use at home that my hairdresser used on me at the salon, it never seems to work as well for me. I would love to know from someone who uses this product on a regular basis if they think it will work as well as it did for me at the salon?
Maria P.
Lafayette
I just recently got my hair perm and I need to know how good is this product?
Makayla R.
Can anyone compare this to Herbal essence hello hydration whipped mousse?