BY REDKEN #44 in Hair Serums

This 2-in-1 curly and wavy hair cream serum formula fights frizz, seals in moisture and locks out humidity. This anti-frizz hair cream provides control for all curl types and enhances the full-body of each curl.

• Controls frizz and locks in mosture for high shine twisted locks
  • Great for full-bodied curls that need to be elongated
  • 97% reduction in frizz with the use of Curvaceous Shampoo, Conditioner, and Full Swirl vs. a non conditioning shampoo

AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENEGLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-69, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SORBITOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONOL, ISOHEXADECANE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, POLYSORBATE 80, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TRIDECETH-6, LINALOOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SORBITAN OLEATE, LIMONENE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED OIL, COUMARIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, TOCOPHEROL (D158312/1)

Suzann W.
The only reason this product is getting 3 stars is because of the price. However compared to the Paul Mitchell version it performs the same and is a couple of dollars cheaper. I purchased this about a year ago at my hairdresser and I still have at least half of it left (I don’t use it daily). I have wavy hair which if scrunched easily becomes curly and this is what I use this product for. It doesn’t feel greesy or make my hair too crunchy. It also has a nice fresh smell to it
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
I absolutely love this product! I am a hair stylist and I recommend this to all my clients with curly hair!! It has a serum and a cream in one that keeps frizz out with out weighing the hair down, also it smells amazing!!!! Looking for a product to scrunch your hair? This is the one!!
Makayla M.
Apple valley , CA
I have waxy/curly hair and I put a pump of this stuff in my hair after every shower and my curls just come back as soon as I apply it ! I love this product and the smell is amazing as well leaves your hair looking, feeling, and smelling amazing for the entire day to come ! In love with this !
Mikayla W.
Modesto
I really like how this works with my curls. It doesn’t leave them crunchy but still tames the mane. I bought a couple bottles already. I would recommend this for people who want to tame their curly locks!
Anna R.
Maryville, TN
Love this product for my curly hair. Really brings out the curl and makes my hair very soft. It was a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. It also doesn’t leave an overly scented smell in my hair.
Tori E.
Georgetown
Perfect for obviously curling hair, however every someone with Beach waves like myself can use this, it’s light doesn’t make you feel like you have much in your hair and doesn’t leave your hair crunchy! No one wants crunch hair!
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I have naturally curly hair, but it wasn’t always that way. Puberty struck and it’s been getting curlier ever since.
I still have some sections, like right above my ears, that don’t want to curl as well as the rest.
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Curly & Wavy Hair Cream Serum sculpt and shine cream serum takes care of that without making my hair stiff or look greasy.
It hold the shape of my curls and those I needing help all day long.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this on a lark and thought I would give it a try. I have curly hair so I am always searching for the best products. I am really happy with the results and will probably buy it again.
Melly B.
Lake in the Hills
I have natural curly hair. I love Redkens curvaceous products. They are very light and leaves my curls very soft and bouncy. Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Curly & Wavy Hair Cream Serum
Shamekia D.
Lakewood Rch, FL
This is my go to product for curly and wavy hair. Apply on wet hair and let air dry or use a diffuser. It defines your hair style and offers medium control. My favorite product
I got a hair cut recently and my hair dresser used this product on my hair. It worked very very well, leaving me with beautiful curls and very little frizz. But in my experience, whenever I buy a product to use at home that my hairdresser used on me at the salon, it never seems to work as well for me. I would love to know from someone who uses this product on a regular basis if they think it will work as well as it did for me at the salon?
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does anyone use this on a regular basis and love it? I want something with great, all-day hold that doesn't leave my hair crunchy. Is it worth the cost?
Brittany B.
My hair has a small wave to it but cant hold a curl when i try to, will this help it or is it just meant for people with naturally curly hair?
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I have been using this for years, but I haven't tried this new formula yet. Is it any different than the teal version?
Maria P.
Lafayette
I just recently got my hair perm and I need to know how good is this product?