BY REDKEN

This 2-in-1 curly and wavy hair cream serum formula fights frizz, seals in moisture and locks out humidity. This anti-frizz hair cream provides control for all curl types and enhances the full-body of each curl.

• Controls frizz and locks in mosture for high shine twisted locks
  • Great for full-bodied curls that need to be elongated
  • 97% reduction in frizz with the use of Curvaceous Shampoo, Conditioner, and Full Swirl vs. a non conditioning shampoo

AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENEGLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-69, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, PANTHENOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE, CHLORPHENESIN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SORBITOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, DIMETHICONOL, ISOHEXADECANE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, POLYSORBATE 80, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TRIDECETH-6, LINALOOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SORBITAN OLEATE, LIMONENE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BENZOPHENONE-4, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED OIL, COUMARIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, TOCOPHEROL (D158312/1)

Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have searched for a good product to keep my curls in line for over 20 years and this is it!! I feel like I hit the lottery after using this. I scrunch it through my hair either damp or dry and have great curls all day long that are frizz free and actually have a shape to them. My only gripe is that I go through it so fast, but I'll pay the price for finally being able to love my hair
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
The only reason this product is getting 3 stars is because of the price. However compared to the Paul Mitchell version it performs the same and is a couple of dollars cheaper. I purchased this about a year ago at my hairdresser and I still have at least half of it left (I don’t use it daily). I have wavy hair which if scrunched easily becomes curly and this is what I use this product for. It doesn’t feel greesy or make my hair too crunchy. It also has a nice fresh smell to it
Ashlyn M.
Kannapolis, NC
I cannot live without this product. I use it on many clients and even on myself. I love the viscosity and the smell is amazing. It have dual benefits and works great as a leave in for bouncy curls. But my favorite way to use this product is with a blow out, the volume it gives is magical.
Celina R.
It has has great holding power but quite a strong cologne like smell and is quite sticky both on application and after drying. Any time I run my hands through my hair my hands get sticky enough to be uncomfortable and I have to leave whatever I'm doing and go wash them otherwise everything I touch feels tacky. I would prefer to buy a different brand in the future for $20 a bottle it should be so much more quality product
Anna R.
Maryville, TN
Love this product for my curly hair. Really brings out the curl and makes my hair very soft. It was a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it. It also doesn’t leave an overly scented smell in my hair.
Kristi H.
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Curly & Wavy Hair Cream Serum This works fabulous for my hair!! I keep going back for more. It is a little pricey but the results are worth it. The curls stay beautiful with a nice sheen to them. And it smells pleasant too!!
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
I absolutely love this product it works in both my daughters hair and in my way hair. It keeps my flyaways smooth and my curls tight but bouncy all day. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars is sometimes it gets a little hard .
Abby P.
I am a licensed hairstylist and I use this on all my curly-haired clients. It moisturizes the hair and gives just enough hold while keeping the hair soft, not crunchy. I definitely recommend this to anyone with curly hair!
Jennifer G.
Placerville
I absolutely love this product!! My hair is very unruly and this helps me crimp my hair and lasts all day!! Long lasting, beautiful and works wonders! Way better then any others! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Anahí D.
I bought this product at Ulta and it was amazing. It defined my curly hair to the ultimate. My hair had volume and it contained the frizziness that I have. I would probably buy it again and again. It didn’t disappoint!!
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does anyone use this on a regular basis and love it? I want something with great, all-day hold that doesn't leave my hair crunchy. Is it worth the cost?
I got a hair cut recently and my hair dresser used this product on my hair. It worked very very well, leaving me with beautiful curls and very little frizz. But in my experience, whenever I buy a product to use at home that my hairdresser used on me at the salon, it never seems to work as well for me. I would love to know from someone who uses this product on a regular basis if they think it will work as well as it did for me at the salon?
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
I have been using this for years, but I haven't tried this new formula yet. Is it any different than the teal version?
Brittany B.
My hair has a small wave to it but cant hold a curl when i try to, will this help it or is it just meant for people with naturally curly hair?
Maria P.
Lafayette
I just recently got my hair perm and I need to know how good is this product?