BY REDKEN

This deeply nourishing mask delivers targeted repair and natural oils for all types of curls and waves to provide increased manageability, frizz control and amazing shine. helps curls retain moisture coats the cuticle to smooth and reduce frizz strengthens each hair strand sugar crystals help reactivate shape moringa oil to restore moisture UV filter helps protects hair from UV damage Imported. How to use: After shampooing, apply to towel-dried hair. Leave on hair for 5-15 minutes then rinse thoroughly.

• Would you recommend on curls that get frizzy after a few ...2 Answers
Kaitlin B.
I use this product once a week to help keep my hair soft and frizzy free! The only downside is that it has an interesting smell that I don't like. I use other hair products and they cover that smell so it isnt a huge deal just something to be aware of before purchasing this product.
Samah T.
New castle, NC
It is the best product for my curly hair, there is nothing like this mask, It is just perfect. I love its texture, my hair is dark and curls, so I am so happy with it. So effective, and its price is not expensive. It is just perfect, no improvement need.
Azucena R.
Cheney
So my hair is super dry, course and curly. Since I always straighten my hair, it's seemed to lost most of its curl. This product has really helped my curls become bouncy, nourished and soft. This mask is amazing and it's truly helped the overall quality of my hair.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
My hair is a wonderfully annoying mix of super-dry and wavy with random curls everywhere, so I had really high hopes that this would deliver moisture without weighing my hair down. It's medium. My hair felt great afterwards, but there didn't seem to be anything different about this masque versus other moisture masques I've tried, which was disappointing. This is a great brand, but this wasn't my favorite of their offerings.
Kristen M.
Talk about a great brand that is true! I absolutely love this stuff- it's amazing and it smells wonderful. Such a smooth texture when applying and leaves the hair feeling silky smooth after! I have very curly hair and with this product I have no complaints!
Katheryne D.
Raleigh, NC
I don't have super intense curls or anything, but this product was also super great for wavy hair- and it smells pretty decent. It's not that expensive (I ended up using a coupon from the place I got it from) but it makes my waves feel much more bouncy!
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I am a swimmer with very curly hair so its constantly having chlorine and heat and products pilled into it so i pove when i can find a good mask for my hair however i didn't love this one it has a weird texture and didn't give as much moisture to my hair as i would have liked
Killian B.
This mask was actually super helpful in making my curls bouncy and curvy! Since i have thick hair, i normally have a hard time with frizziness. This product also helped by towning down my frizziness!
Marie L.
Camdenton, MO
I have tried this product but prefer the liquid spray that I can still get on Amazon. Works wonders for my hair. I have had several people ask me if I have a perm. They are surprised when I tell them it is my own natural curls (with a little help from Redken!).
Sarah L.
Jacksonville, FL
This conditions mask is amazing. It makes your curls sleek and smooth. It keeps away frizz while using curling irons and living in high hot temperatures. I personally love this product and have been using it for a while. Nothing else compares.
Claudia A.
Would you recommend on curls that get frizzy after a few hours?