BY REDKEN

Low-lather cleanser for loose waves to spiral curls Suitable for color-treated hair Go low lather for high impact curls and waves. Curvaceous Shampoo has a unique creamy formula with gentle cleansing agents that won t dry out curls. Our exclusive Curl Memory Complex that includes IPN, sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter helps protect internal strength, moisture and defines shape. Curls spring into action with increased manageability, frizz control and amazing shine. see more...

Jodi B.
Omaha, NE
Love Redken, love the smell, the lather, the weight of it and the way it makes my hair feel. A bit more expensive than Matrix, but it makes my thick frizzy hair feel soft and manageable. I can run my fingers through my hair all day.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got my hair shampooed with this at my cosmetology school today! I am so pleased with the results. It definitely enhanced my curls, and made my hair so much softer. If it were cheaper I would buy the whole set.
Liliana A.
Love this shampoo. Repeatedly use this. Its awesome for my thick curly hair. Leaves it soft and manageable besides smelling great. Affordable.
Fernanda A.
Bellevue, WA
Leaves hair soft and hydrated , clean and has a smell very gostoso.Eu can use every day of the week that my hair is still light and glow.
Sarah C.
Oh "Curvaceous" Shampoo... how I LOVE thee. I'm glad I listened to the woman who does my hair, who recommended it.

This stuff is great.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
I absolutely love this brand of of shampoo and conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling very soft and looks very shiny.
Rebecca E.
Fayetteville , TN
The picture is not the current packaging however if you have curly hair you need this shampoo!
Paula W.
Rochester, NH
Love this product, leaves my hair non greasy, and it lasts for days, easy to comb through
Aly K.
Bothell, WA
This has been a staple in my beauty routine for years! My hair is fairly curly and dry, and this is one of the only shampoos I have ever used that doesn't dry it out. Lots of "moisturizing" shampoos can make my hair feel greasy, but this one gets my hair clean while keeping it moisturized and healthy.
Erin C.
Pittsfield, MA
Redken Curvaceous is my favorite shampoo!!! I have very thick hair and was always willing to try the next greatest advertised hair product. It wasn't until my hairdresser recommended this shampoo (conditioner too) that it changed how I see my hair. I used to fight with frizz daily and was annoyed by how dry my hair felt to the touch. I have been using this product for over two years now and will never go back! The sulfate-free formula really keeps the moisture balance just-right in my hair and the oil in the shampoo works wonders. Let's not forget that it smells amazing!