BY REDKEN

Low-lather cleanser for loose waves to spiral curls Suitable for color-treated hair Go low lather for high impact curls and waves. Curvaceous Shampoo has a unique creamy formula with gentle cleansing agents that won t dry out curls. Our exclusive Curl Memory Complex that includes IPN, sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter helps protect internal strength, moisture and defines shape. Curls spring into action with increased manageability, frizz control and amazing shine. see more...

Megan F.
This product smells and works AMAZINGLY but it made my skin break out so SO bad! I had HUGE painful under the skin blemishes that took forever to heal pop up the day after I started using. I stopped and they went away but when I tried it again they came right back. My hair looked amazing, but it totally wasn’t worth the effects on my skin
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It also helps my curls stay formed and hold my curls I notice I difference when I’m not using it. The price is affordable. I highly recommend it and will buy it again.
Erin C.
Pittsfield, MA
Redken Curvaceous is my favorite shampoo!!! I have very thick hair and was always willing to try the next greatest advertised hair product. It wasn't until my hairdresser recommended this shampoo (conditioner too) that it changed how I see my hair. I used to fight with frizz daily and was annoyed by how dry my hair felt to the touch. I have been using this product for over two years now and will never go back! The sulfate-free formula really keeps the moisture balance just-right in my hair and the oil in the shampoo works wonders. Let's not forget that it smells amazing!
Grace T.
Curvaceous is the only shampoo I will ever use. I have dry curly/wavy hair that breaks if not conditioned well. I had trouble finding a shampoo that did not strip my hair and make it feel like straw. If you want a lot of lather, this shampoo is going to disappoint but if you have dry hair, lather is bad! This shampoo is creamy and thick and cleans my hair well without drying it out. It adds so much moisture that I sometimes forget to condition! Smells great too!
Anne S.
I love this product! It works really really really well. Nice scent and I love the color. Comparing to alternatives, it is a whole lot better and flys through tests with soaring colors. Would recommend
Nicole H.
Riverview, FL
At first, I didn't like this shampoo, because it is low-lather, but after I saw how amazing it made my hair look, and feel, I got over it. It's thick, creamy, and smells fantastic! I still like to use a cleansing shampoo once a month, or after I've been particularly sweaty, but I always shampoo a second time, with this. If you have curly hair, Redken Curvaceous Cream shampoo, conditioner, and styling products are a must!
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
Good shampoo, leaves the hair soft and moisturized, doesn't make too much lather. However, if used continuously, can leave residues, specially if you use a lot of leave in (which is the case of most curly girls). I would recommend to use together with a shampoo anti-residues once a week.
Kathy A.
Webster, NY
Because I get my hair colored to cover my gray, I switched to Redken shampoo in the color last longer and my hair feels wonderful. Even my hairdresser asked me what shampoo I was using because she notice the color was staying longer.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE
Love Redken, love the smell, the lather, the weight of it and the way it makes my hair feel. A bit more expensive than Matrix, but it makes my thick frizzy hair feel soft and manageable. I can run my fingers through my hair all day.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got my hair shampooed with this at my cosmetology school today! I am so pleased with the results. It definitely enhanced my curls, and made my hair so much softer. If it were cheaper I would buy the whole set.