BY REDKEN

Low-lather cleanser for loose waves to spiral curls Suitable for color-treated hair Go low lather for high impact curls and waves. Curvaceous Shampoo has a unique creamy formula with gentle cleansing agents that won t dry out curls. Our exclusive Curl Memory Complex that includes IPN, sugar crystals, moringa oil and UV filter helps protect internal strength, moisture and defines shape. Curls spring into action with increased manageability, frizz control and amazing shine. see more...

Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Love this shampoo! I have course, curly hair and it makes it look and feel amazing whether I air dry it or straighten it. When paired with the conditioner, it's not really the best though. It's almost too oily? I would love it more if it weren't for that and for the fact I have to use a lot to lather it.
Meredith F.
The first time I used this was when I was getting my hair trimmed, and it made my hair super soft. It made it silky and smooth, not to mention it tamed the natural frizz that I have. It made my hair tangle-free, which made me fall in love with it.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I absolutely love my redken products! Redken is one of the only shampoos/conditioners I can use that doesn’t make my hair super flaky. It is amazing and keeps my hair looking smooth and silky. I will def be purchasing again.
Robin H.
George West, TX
I have used this shampoo for at least 10 years. They have changed it several times over those years. I prefer the old smell much better. The current smell is nice, but I miss the old smell. I am not sure if this shampoo makes a difference for my curls or not anymore. I have tried other products here and there, I continue to use this one because I have the giant bottle. I use some Redken styling products with this. It does not get my scalp clean enough, so I use a clarifying shampoo on my scalp and this shampoo on my hair.
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
I have tried nearly every Redken shampoo but this one is one of my favorites. This shampoo is very thick and creamy which helps moisturize my color damaged hair. I also love the smell because it so long lasting! Even though Redken shampoo is on the higher price range for shampoos, it is worth every penny!
Brittany R.
Johnston City, IL
I love this shampoo and it's best smelling shampoo. I use this almost every time I shower. It's my favorite and it makes my hair so nice and soft I love it. It is very pricey and I wish they made bigger bottles of it. But I would definitely keep buying it.
Brianne P.
Very nice when I want to scrunch my hair. Moisturizing on my wavy/curly fine blonde hair. Maybe a little too heavy but not by much. Packing is nice. I use this 3 times a week during the summer months. I come back to it because it works.
Allie W.
I really like all redkens products but this is really awesome for my specific hair type. I have really wavy almost curly thick textured hair. It helps accentuate my waves and also keeps them light weight and bouncy. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
Cheree L.
Wichita, KS
This shampoo has a great fragrance, neutral, so it's not too girlie and not too spicy. If hydrated my frizzy, wavy hair without weighing it down. It didn't "enhance" my curls, but I still consider it a great product.
Olivia Z.
Spring hill, Fl
Super creamy! Similar to a condition! Extra moisturizing could use alone without any other products and just let air dry. The packaging was super easy, purchased from target but have also seen at Walgreens and Sally's Beauty. The price wasn't bad considering you use it alone!