Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo

Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo by Redken gently cleanses all types of curls and waves without adding weight for moisture, definition and shine. Low-lathering and sulfate-free formula, this shampoo is created to refine smooth, seperated curls, leaving the hair deeply cleansed and silky in texture. Proven to reduce frizziness by 97%, this innovative formula contains natural oils that work to tame the hair and give you more defined curls, without making your hair feel heavy. Through continuous use, you will be well on your way to having curls to die for. With a sulphate and alcohol free formula, this shampoo is super soothing for wild hair that has lost it's mojo. see more...

• This may sound funny but does anyone know if this works on Africa...1 Answers
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
This shampoo is perfect for curly, kinky and wavy hair. Keeps my natural curls bouncy and soft, reduces frizz, and has a pleasant scent. Cleans hair well but doesn't have a lot of lather to it, so be warned. Love the entire Redken Curvaceous line!
Nichole L.
Hampton, VA
I love this product. The cream consistency is smooth and has a luxurious feel to it. The scent is nice, very salon like. I find my hair feel thicker and much more under control. I have a wavy/frizzy/curly hair consistency so it is hard to find one product that tames it and keeps the frizz away and this does the trick. Do not be upset if you don't have a full bubbly lather as on the bottle it clearly states that it is a LOW lather product. You do not need more product! It's also great that it's sufate free, keeps dyed hair brighter, longer.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA
This is my GO TO Shampoo. It is definitely worth the money. I had damaged my hair severely due to all the chemicals and heat I had used throughout last year. My hair was completely FRIED! But after I started using this product, my HAIR starting coming back to LIFE! Redken can be a pricey product, but as they say "good things don't come cheap" I love the CURVACEOUS Line of products!
Olivia B.
Really like this shampoo! Perfect for wavy-curly hair. My hair wasn't sure what it wanted to do but then I tried this along with the leave in conditioner and I can honestly say it's really good! I think it's only my fair to say that I think the best part would be the conditioner though. If I had to choose one It would be that.
Megan A.
I have really curly hair, but not nice curls, mostly just frizz. This shampoo & conditioner put shine back into my hair, control the frizz AND make my curls cute and bouncy. It smells really good too! I wash & condition my hair, and then I will blow dry & my curls come out amazing! Highly recommend!
Emily W.
Daytona Beach, FL
This shampoo is one of the best shampoos for curly hair! It keeps ringlets healthy and strong, without clogging your pores. I notice significant changes in my hair when I use a great line like Curvaceous. It really matters as someone who struggles with frizzy hair in the Florida humidity!
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
I'm not in love with this product. It left my hair feeling oily and heavy like I hadn't showered. Normally I love the redken hair products but this line did not do well with my hair. I have wavy hair so it isn't quite curly and my hair is thick. Maybe it would work better on thin hair.
Jessica F.
Kernersville, NC
The best thing I ever did for my hair was buy this product! I have never really used a product that worked as well for my hair type. I have dark brown, curly, course hair. I purchased this through a salon, however I have seen it at JC Penny and Ulta. I was 100% satisfied and will be forever grateful to my best friend who recommended it!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This shampoo smells amazing. I found it on clearance at Ulta and decided to give it a try. It's easy to open, the bottle reminds me a little of the OGX brand ones except with a different lid. If you have wavy/curly hair, definitely try it!
Jes H.
Belmond, IA
This is great for days when my hair not to oily/dirty. It leaves my waves with shine and no frizz! If it is second or third day hair with fm dry shampoo it can leave my hair limp with buildup.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
This may sound funny but does anyone know if this works on African American curly type hair ?