BY REDKEN

Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo by Redken gently cleanses all types of curls and waves without adding weight for moisture, definition and shine. Low-lathering and sulfate-free formula, this shampoo is created to refine smooth, seperated curls, leaving the hair deeply cleansed and silky in texture. Proven to reduce frizziness by 97%, this innovative formula contains natural oils that work to tame the hair and give you more defined curls, without making your hair feel heavy. Through continuous use, you will be well on your way to having curls to die for. With a sulphate and alcohol free formula, this shampoo is super soothing for wild hair that has lost it's mojo.

• This may sound funny but does anyone know if this works o...2 Answers
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
Review for: Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo, 33.79 Ounce more...
I'll start this off by saying I don't use this as an every day shampoo. I don't wear my hair naturally curly all the time, but this is a great option when I do. I have wavy/curly hair instead of thick curly hair, but this is still one of my favorite curly hair options. It smooths your hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. Most people that I know with curly hair have thick hair. Since I lean to the wavy side with finer hair, I always struggle to find a curly hair shampoo that's a good balance. This is the best version that I've found so far.
Tashza T.
If you have curly hair, you NEED to try this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair so soft and bouncy, and never strips my hair of moisture! The scent is so heavenly too! I buy this in bulk because I can’t get enough!
Megan F.
This product smells and works AMAZINGLY but it made my skin break out so SO bad! I had HUGE painful under the skin blemishes that took forever to heal pop up the day after I started using. I stopped and they went away but when I tried it again they came right back. My hair looked amazing, but it totally wasn’t worth the effects on my skin
Kristi H.
[product:redken-curvaceous-cream-shampoo,-33.8-fl-oz] This is a standout product and must have I my shower. I have curly hair and this helps keep it tamed, manageable and great looking curls!!
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
This shampoo is perfect for curly, kinky and wavy hair. Keeps my natural curls bouncy and soft, reduces frizz, and has a pleasant scent. Cleans hair well but doesn't have a lot of lather to it, so be warned. Love the entire Redken Curvaceous line!
Kathreinè L.
Clarksville, TN
It wasn’t the travel size I had but that’s okay. It’s a medium lather. You really have to work it in. Gave my curls the support it needed. When I’m not using black hair care products that aren’t breaking the bank, I use this and it does just as well.
Meredith F.
The first time I used this was when I was getting my hair trimmed, and it made my hair super soft. It made it silky and smooth, not to mention it tamed the natural frizz that I have. It made my hair tangle-free, which made me fall in love with it.
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It also helps my curls stay formed and hold my curls I notice I difference when I’m not using it. The price is affordable. I highly recommend it and will buy it again.
Erin C.
Pittsfield, MA
Redken Curvaceous is my favorite shampoo!!! I have very thick hair and was always willing to try the next greatest advertised hair product. It wasn't until my hairdresser recommended this shampoo (conditioner too) that it changed how I see my hair. I used to fight with frizz daily and was annoyed by how dry my hair felt to the touch. I have been using this product for over two years now and will never go back! The sulfate-free formula really keeps the moisture balance just-right in my hair and the oil in the shampoo works wonders. Let's not forget that it smells amazing!
Nichole L.
Hampton, VA
I love this product. The cream consistency is smooth and has a luxurious feel to it. The scent is nice, very salon like. I find my hair feel thicker and much more under control. I have a wavy/frizzy/curly hair consistency so it is hard to find one product that tames it and keeps the frizz away and this does the trick. Do not be upset if you don't have a full bubbly lather as on the bottle it clearly states that it is a LOW lather product. You do not need more product! It's also great that it's sufate free, keeps dyed hair brighter, longer.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
This may sound funny but does anyone know if this works on African American curly type hair ?

Amazon