BY REDKEN

Conditioner for curly & wavy hair that quenches hair with weightless conditioning. Can be rinsed out, or left in for extra curl definition and softness. Provides intense moisturizing for all curl types.

• Leave-in and/or rinse out formula
  • Quenches thirsty strands with intense moisture and weightless conditioning
  • Provides 3-day curl definition with the use of Curvaceous Shampoo, Conditioner, and Ringlet vs a non conditioning shampoo

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CETYLESTERS, AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SORBITOL, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MORINGAOLEIFERA SEED OIL, TRIDECETH-6, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUMCHLORIDE, LIMONENE, ARGININE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE, COUMARIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLEPROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D54129/2)

• How is this product? I have very thick, dry, curly hair. ...1 Answers
  • Does this product really work? will it leave my hair stif...1 Answers
Megan F.
Review for: Travel Size Curvaceous Conditioner more...
This product was theee biggest bummer for me. It works AMAZING on curly hair. That being said, it gave me the WORST skin I’ve had in my entire life. Huge cyst-like, painful, under the skin blemishes that took ages to heal made me self conscious and upset no matter how gorgeous my hair was. Definitely not worth it.
Donna R.
Felton
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to praise this product enough. It is my hair holy grail! My hair is long, thick, curly and frizzy. I put this in before I get out of the shower, then I hair plop. (If you have frizzy curly hair look it up ❤) Since I have stated using this and this technique, I have cut back 80% on hair products and I can go 3 days without the frizz. While this product does cost more than your department store brand, it lasts longer, you use less, and you don't have to buy other stuff. So for me I am saving money. I highly recommend this!
Duyen P.
Arlington
Review for: Redken Curvaceous Conditioner more...
I like other brands better than Redken. This conditioner does hydrate your hair, but my curls aren’t as defined compared to when I Use Ouidad or Nexxus. If you’re looking for slight moisture, this is the one for you.
Hailey L.
Review for: Travel Size Curvaceous Conditioner more...
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Tarah j.
This conditioner is amazing! I don't have really curly hair, it's just wavy however it had so much frizz prior to using this conditioner. I can tell a hug difference since using it!!
Deana G.
Niagara falls, NY
I bought this for my youngest, nothing ever worked in her kinky, frizzy curly hair. Its not a shampoo but a conditioner cleanser. They only down falls I had with it was, the smell . It was the smell of man's deodorant. And she's a girl. Recommend to wash with regular shampoo one a wk for an oily scalp.
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
Great conditioner for curly hair. I am a hair dresser and I have curly hair so I'm always trying find good hair products that lock in moisture. curly hair tends to get so dry and brittle. This conditioner does the trick without weighing you hair down.
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Travel Size Curvaceous Conditioner more...
I love the smell of this conditioner. It leaves my hair smelling great and feeling fresh! Also, it helps a lot with my damaged hair. I use it mainly on my ends of my hair and it helps since I have oily hair. I love this product and recommend it to anyone.
Kelli K.
Lubbock
I need good conditioners for my hair since I color it. This is one. Meets my expectations of softening my hair but not weighting it down. I condition my hair 3 times a week. That’s all I need with a great product like this one.
Kristi H.
Redken Curvaceous Conditioner this is a must have in my shower!!! Leaves my hair manageable, soft and frizz free!! Not to mention the pleasant smell too!!
Loren G.
Does this product really work? will it leave my hair stiff or oily?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How is this product? I have very thick, dry, curly hair. Will it moisturize enough and does it help to refine curls as well?