Redken Curvaceous Conditioner uploaded by Heidi S.

BY REDKEN

Leave-in or rinse out conditioner for loose waves to spiral curls. Provides intense moisture and weightless conditioning.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetylesters, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Sorbitol, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Alcohol, Moringaoleifera Seed Oil, Trideceth-6, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Cetrimoniumchloride, Limonene, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Vegetableprotein PG-Propyl Silanetriol

• Has anyone with afro hair texture used this product?1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
I want to be 100% clear here: the bottle pictured is for a new line to Redken's extensive products, CURVACEOUS, and the bottle pictured is for the already discontinued packaging. The product was introduced Winter of 2015 and repackaged by Spring 2016 (the bottles are now a grass green color). I am a licensed Cosmetologist, and I work in a Redken Salon (educated in a Redken franchise school "TSPA" so I am VERY familiar with every Redken product ever made). This line was developed specifically for people with wavy to curly hair, and it contains proteins, sugar crystals (to help curls reform into their natural shape), and Moranga oil (to provide deep moisture for dehydrated, porous curls). All Redken shampoos/conditioners are considered "treatment" shampoos and conditioners. I love this one for all hair types, even straight hair, because it is very concentrated (put a small amount in your hand then add water from the faucet!) so a small 8.5-10 oz bottle can outlast any gallon of cheap drugstore brand. I love this particular shampoo/conditioner line because it is amongst the lowest sulfate content (not a fan of the newest "high foam" formula for people who are convinced lather = clean) because it is the safest for color or otherwise chemically treated hair. Got a perm? Get curvaceous so it'll last and look its best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner because it is extremely lightweight and designed to be used as a rinse out OR a leave-in! I find even in the salon, most people don't know this (even other Redken trained professionals like myself). So, for anyone with extremely dry, brittle, dull, damaged hair, especially those with a 3c-4c curl pattern, this conditioner can provide the best hydration, curl formation, and deep penetration of necessary proteins and oils to strengthen, improve, and add shine. This is a truly brilliant professional salon product, and Redken is amongst the most affordable of all professional salon products on the open market. LOVE IT!! (Be sure to look for it in salons ONLY as drugstores, supermarkets, and stores like Target or websites like O.co and Amazon are now carrying expired, discontinued, and even counterfeit products in violation of the contractual agreements these companies have to be sold ONLY by licensed professionals). Be sure to look for this with salons and other licensed professionals authorized to sell Redken products (Ulta Beauty is an excellent choice!) and look for it in the GREEN bottle, not this discontinued BLUE bottle. The styling/treatment products such as Rewind, Ringlet, and Full Swirl are all fantastic, too. Absolutely worth the money! In fact, when used correctly, you'll SAVE money over the water, sulfate, silicone, petroleum, alcohol, and filler infused junk you get at the drugstore that goes down the drain faster than your money and does nothing but leave your hair coated with petroleum and dimethicone giving the illusion your hair is softer and healthier when it's actually getting dryer and more damaged. REDKEN FTW!!!
Cinthia L.
i just got this product and im in love! I died my hair had to get it bleach the end felt so damaged i asked my stylist how i could help it she recommended this product to use after shampoo leave for 5 min in the shower and it makes such a difference. no CONS what so ever
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a great detangler as well as the amount of moisture it delivers to curly hair. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. Amazing scent and doesn’t leave hair greasy or weighed down. Highly recommend for curly or wavy hair.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Love this product! Honestly all Redken products are really awesome! I've used a couple of their products, from all different collections and they all were my favorites. I naturally have wavy/curly hair & after dying my hair constantly for 4 years my hair texture was so gone & my hair became so dry, brittle, not shiny, & most of all I lost my curly texture/pattern. So about 5 months ago I colored my hair to its natural hair color & stopped using any type of heat or color on my hair & I would cut my own ends of my hair & my hair is finally getting curly again with the help of this product & with doing many natural hair oil mask in the last 5 months. Plus my hair is growing longer & it smells really nice & fresh not sweet or strong perform scent.
Ashley S.
I love Redken products. I love their shampoo and conditioner sets. The always smell great and they leave you hair soft and manageable. My hair is always clean after washing sometimes I feel like other shampoo don't get all the styling products out of your hair but the Redken Shampoo and Conditioners do an amazing job.
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got it during the litre sale because they ran out of Biolage. It was very nice, smells good but I like the Biolage more. My husband and I share it and he said it gave him flakes but i didn't experience that. Probably would not buy again since we found a different product we both like.
Jessica S.
Redken conditioner saved my hair 100%. It's so fine and frail and this conditioner but the strength back into it. The price is high but worth it, you get what you pay for. If you want strong healthy hair is totally worth it. I would absolutely recommend this product to others
Rachael D.
Phoenix, AZ
I have always loved redkin hair products. They are the only ones that I have used since I started dying my hair! They smell amazing and clean and have a nice variety of lines for every hair type or hair need. I always go back to buying this one and use it everyday.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I was using the redkin line for damaged hair. The shampoo made my hair feel britle until applying the conditioner. I was disappointed considering the high price for such a small bottle so I looked at the ingredients and it turns out the shampoo contains sulfates and other not so good ingredients. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Sarah P.
Portage, IN
I used to never use conditioner because it would take my curls away but I absolutely love this redken one! It enhances my curl and makes my hair feel super soft. I love that you don't have to rinse it all the way out too.
Chantaya T.
Has anyone with afro hair texture used this product?