BY REDKEN

A climate controlling spray gel formulated with our exclusive Curl Memory Complex, moringa oil and UV filter that refines and perfects curls in one step.

• Defines, refines and perfects curls in just one step with added shine
  • Provides moisture and humidity resistance for frizz control
  • Can be used throughout the day to give curls a refreshing boost
  • Can be layered with any Curvaceous styler

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PVP, PROPYLENE GLYCOL,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLATE-3,TRIETHANOLAMINE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SORBITOL, MORINGAOLEIFERA SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, COUMARIN, BENZYLALCOHOL (D174234/1)

Marianna B.
Snohomish
I had to get this to go with the curl energizer spray. It smells good, doesn't leave your hair crunchy but there are two issues: it's spendy and the spray is a little heavy. I wish it were more like a mist for even distribution. Other then that I love it and I use it a lot when I am not flat ironing my hair stick straight.
Melanie M.
Brighton , MI
I LOVE this product. So easy to use, and boosts my naturally wavy hair. I spray, scrunch, then diffuse. It's just enough hold without being crunchy. And helps keep my waves even with the humidity outside. Loveee. Highly recommend.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Works wonders on my wavy/curly hair. It is easy to use. It is a little pricey but it is worth the cost. It keeps my waves looking nice even when it is super humid outside. I highly recommend it!
Courtney D.
I can't say enough good things about redken products. I have naturally curly, springy hair and nothing seems to be able to tame it. Especially dealing with humidity it can be a beast to handle. I love this product because it helps keep my curls shaped and formed and controlled. I would definitely recommend it!
Hillary R.
Pryor, OK
Can honestly say that this is one of the best curling sprays that I have used. I have wavy hair that used to be very natural curly but has lost some of its curls due to straightening and the amount of heat that I used to use on my hair. This product really gives life back to my curls.
april g.
Blythe, CA
The stuff is amazing it really does enhance my wavy hair and make it look really pretty and curly it's a little pricey but it's totally worth it I believe the more money you spend on higher quality products the better your hair will look and it's absolutely true with this product
Tonya A.
I love to use this for my hair for humid or off days and take the take it with me to touch up through out the day. Curly hair is rough lol. But I use this as a little support and it works wonders. It smells amazing too.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for priming your curls for other styling products, smells great and super light! I use it alone. At times I layer curl mousse over it so my curls are soft and bouncy and never crispy. Perfect for keeping summer waves soft and manageable too!
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I really like this product. I do not have super curly hair more wavy than anything else and this product still works great on me. A lot of curling products make my hair crunchy, but this one does not at all. It keeps it wavy without making it frizzy at all.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Tried it once I'm not really into sprays but when I went to the salon they put it on me had a nice night I have black hair and it's straight compared to others I guess will be good but I don't usually use others and sure I guess I would try it again
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
I've heard great things about this spray, but I'm curious to know if it weighs down thinner hair. My hair is curly, but very thin and I'm constantly running into the issue that most products for curls weight it down.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How does this compare to the Wind Up spray?
Claudia A.
Would you recommend on curls that get frizzy after a few hours?

back