Redken Curl Wise 14 Curl Defining Cream

by Redken

Curl defining cream for coarse hair Tame thick curls with luxurious control. Moisture-rich cream, featuring the Curl-Care Complex with mango butter, fights frizz, controls volume and shapes up even coarse curls.

Tame thick curls Redken Curl Wise. This moisture rich cream fights frizz, controls volume and shapes up even coarse curls.

water, dimethicone, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, pvp, isoceth-20, vp/eiosene copolymer, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, parfum/fragrance, disodium edta, limonene, linalool, mango seed oil, tocoperyl acetate, citral, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylpehnyl methylpropional, benzyl benzoate, coumarion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Curl Wise 14 Curl Defining Cream!
Charlotte
This works great on my thick coarse curls. It doesn’t leave it crunchy at all but still defines my curls while leaving them soft and conditioned. Usually if I want this kind of definition I have to go with a product that makes my hair crunchy and/or flakes. This cream doesn’t flake or dry my hair out and the hold last a few days.
Waukee, IA
Loved this for the scrunch type curls without the crunch factor of traditional moose! Use with a diffuser for the optimum soft curl that says in hours! Or my case days with naturally thick hair!
Hackettstown, NJ
I tried this because I have wavy hair and always want it to stay that way. It was a little too heavy for my hair but someone with a less stubborn curl would probably like it more.
I bought this product because my salon was out of the normal curl cream I use. I didn't care for the smell of it, but it did work very well and didn't leave my hair oily.
Ellicott City, MD
I love using this over a moose, it gives a nice curly shape to my curls and holds it all day. I have thick, frizzy hair and this product keeps the frizz away. Love it!
Ferndale , Wa
This is one of my favorite styling products! I have very curly hair but taming my frizz can be a challenge! This helps the frizz and doesn't make my hair greasy!
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: ULTA
I've used this cream for years. My sisters use it as well and rave about it. It doesn't make your hair really crunchy like other creams can if you use to much
Helps define curls without adding too much weight. Easy to use and smells nice. Still have some flyaways though, so I wish it helped with that a bit more.
Plainfield, IN
Works and smells great. Don't need a lot of product at once, lasts a long time! I have thick coarse hair and this gave me definition.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Redkin products! My hair is very thick ind heavy. My curls tend to fall easy, but of with this product. My curls last all day!

Looking for your answer?