BY REDKEN

Curl defining cream for coarse hair Tame thick curls with luxurious control. Moisture-rich cream, featuring the Curl-Care Complex with mango butter, fights frizz, controls volume and shapes up even coarse curls.

Tame thick curls Redken Curl Wise. This moisture rich cream fights frizz, controls volume and shapes up even coarse curls.

water, dimethicone, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, pvp, isoceth-20, vp/eiosene copolymer, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, parfum/fragrance, disodium edta, limonene, linalool, mango seed oil, tocoperyl acetate, citral, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylpehnyl methylpropional, benzyl benzoate, coumarion

Annie S.
Charlotte
This works great on my thick coarse curls. It doesn’t leave it crunchy at all but still defines my curls while leaving them soft and conditioned. Usually if I want this kind of definition I have to go with a product that makes my hair crunchy and/or flakes. This cream doesn’t flake or dry my hair out and the hold last a few days.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a bit of a wave to my hair. This takes it to another level. Great value, but slightly pricey for a small product. I can’t seem to find anything comparable. The smell is wonderful but once again very small product. I wish for the money there was more.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Having curly hair, I'm always looking for a product that will hold my curl and ditch the frizz. This product definitely does that! However, it also gives you that 1990's hard crunchy curl, in general, it's not the look I'm particularly trying to achieve, but the product does exactly what it says!
Reanna R.
San Jose
Omg this is too die for! It's pricey but well worth is! My hair is curly sue when I use it! Smells so good and you don't need much of it so it last long time. It doesn't give it that hard feel too it like gel it's tamed but not frizzy and the curls are still there
Katie R.
I love this product! My hair is very fine so it's hard for me to keep a curl from a curling iron and this stuff really helps! My hair isn't very coarse so I'm not sure how it helps with that but my hair always feels very hydrated and smells good with this!
Brianna b.
Idaho Falls, ID
I can never find this product unless it's in a super tiny container. I love this for my curls though! It doesn't leave my hair greasy and gross. I wish it came in larger containers though! My curls are out of control without this product. This product is a must have and highly recommend for women with curly hair.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
This hair definitely helped redefine my curls and kept my hair moisturized throughout the day. I usually use this along with rollers at night for fresh curls in the morning. The price isn't bad either! Definitely worth a try!!
Amber T.
Tuscola, TX
I use this for my daughter with curly hair. It's a decent product. It didn't meet my expectation for the amount I paid. It does last long and leaves soft curls I am not planning on purchasing this again. The smell was not very good either. Will continue searching for a greasy product.
Tiffany H.
Waukee, IA
Loved this for the scrunch type curls without the crunch factor of traditional moose! Use with a diffuser for the optimum soft curl that says in hours! Or my case days with naturally thick hair!
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I tried this because I have wavy hair and always want it to stay that way. It was a little too heavy for my hair but someone with a less stubborn curl would probably like it more.