Redken Curl Redken Curvaceous CCC Spray - 5.0 oz. uploaded by Melanie M.Redken Curl Redken Curvaceous CCC Spray - 5.0 oz. uploaded by Melanie M.Redken Curl Redken Curvaceous CCC Spray - 5.0 oz. uploaded by Melanie M.

BY REDKEN

Add some bounce and shine to your curls with this Redken Curvaceous CCC Spray, made to define, refine and moisturize your curls. provides definition and control resists humidity for frizz control, bounce and shine made in America How to use: Spray generously into damp hair or as needed throughout the day. Crunch hair, diffuse or air dry. Use alone or as a prep spray before any Curvaceous styling product. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melanie M.
Brighton , MI
I LOVE this product. So easy to use, and boosts my naturally wavy hair. I spray, scrunch, then diffuse. It's just enough hold without being crunchy. And helps keep my waves even with the humidity outside. Loveee. Highly recommend.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Absolutely love this product!!! I have crazy full curly hair and its very difficult finding products that work for my hair. The price is decent not too crazy and it works amazing on my hair! Definitely a must have!! Redken Curl Redken Curvaceous Curl Refiner Cream - 8.5 oz
Courtney D.
I can't say enough good things about redken products. I have naturally curly, springy hair and nothing seems to be able to tame it. Especially dealing with humidity it can be a beast to handle. I love this product because it helps keep my curls shaped and formed and controlled. I would definitely recommend it!
Hillary R.
Pryor, OK
Can honestly say that this is one of the best curling sprays that I have used. I have wavy hair that used to be very natural curly but has lost some of its curls due to straightening and the amount of heat that I used to use on my hair. This product really gives life back to my curls.
april g.
Blythe, CA
The stuff is amazing it really does enhance my wavy hair and make it look really pretty and curly it's a little pricey but it's totally worth it I believe the more money you spend on higher quality products the better your hair will look and it's absolutely true with this product
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I really like this product. I do not have super curly hair more wavy than anything else and this product still works great on me. A lot of curling products make my hair crunchy, but this one does not at all. It keeps it wavy without making it frizzy at all.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great for priming your curls for other styling products, smells great and super light! I use it alone. At times I layer curl mousse over it so my curls are soft and bouncy and never crispy. Perfect for keeping summer waves soft and manageable too!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Tried it once I'm not really into sprays but when I went to the salon they put it on me had a nice night I have black hair and it's straight compared to others I guess will be good but I don't usually use others and sure I guess I would try it again
Jessy R.
I've only had the opportunity to use this product once but I did like it. I have naturally curly hair already so I'm not sure how it would work with someone with straight hair. It have my hair a soft relax beach feel with and excellent scent.
wendy s.
Norfolk, VA
This product is great for someone with wavy to curly hair that want the curly look without frizz and crunch. I love it. I have wavy/curly hair and it really gives me definition. No frizz too!!
Claudia A.
Would you recommend on curls that get frizzy after a few hours?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How does this compare to the Wind Up spray?
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
I've heard great things about this spray, but I'm curious to know if it weighs down thinner hair. My hair is curly, but very thin and I'm constantly running into the issue that most products for curls weight it down.