BY REDKEN

This flexible spray gel formula will reanimate your curls allowing you to achieve all day lift control and shine. Your curls will be fully rejuvenated with maximum control and a dramatic shine.

Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
The Redken spray gel is a good product. The smell is ok, nothing great. For people who are fragrance sensitive they might not care for it. This product works ok but I prefer the Aveda products for styling. Their fragrance is mild yet quite beautiful & natural. This is a good product & I don’t have any major  complaints but my personal preference is to use Aveda styling products. I also love the Bumble & Bumble line as well.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This spray is pretty freaking awesome. I have wavy thin hair that needs a little help when I curl it up. This spray is something serious. You don’t want to use too much because then it turns into a gel hairspray combo and gets hard as a rock but a little at the roots and put into your curls helps give you that little extra umf to make your hair so beautiful and thick looking.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
I enjoy using this on my hair, it lasted long and it leaves it smooth when you apply it. I noticed my hair more skinnier as well as greasy. For most people that’s good but for me I don’t like it being too shiny other than that it last long
Katlyn  B.
This product last for about 20 mins in my hair, my hair then goes back to being flat. I struggle with finding a product to actually last all day. I like not your mothers brand a little better, and it’s price is better too. I wouldn’t recommend this product
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Surprisingly, most people cannot hold curls in tjeir hair. Good to know right? I am one of those people. Spend time curling it, a lot of time, and it just turns to wavy again. This is one of the few products that helped me keep ringlet curls i wanted.
Allison R.
Norton
My hair is naturally curly so I have a little something to help keep it calm and tamed this product works wonders for me. It doesn’t leave my hair sticky and give it a wet look. It makes my hair have more of firm curl.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
I really liked using this like 2 years ago, my hair curly/wavy and I’m always looking for the next big thing that’s going to tame my hair since it’s not only thick and curly, it also has a lot of volume, but anyways this product is pretty decent, I think it could be better, for example being less stiff, which is hard to find in gel like products
Alyssa N.
Saint Joseph
Great product - I’ve never been disappoint with redken though. I feel like it works really well in my hair and gives it just enough texture. My hair is extremely fine and flat so it’s not easy to get nice texture in my hair. Would definitetly buy again and recommend to anyone.
Sloane N.
Camden
I really like this product! If you are like me and you have fine thin hair that’s straight this product works great at giving your hair a little extra texture! It doesn’t make your hair greasy looking or make it feel sticky! It is great for the price! Be careful when applying a little goes a long way!
Kayla W.
blue springs
This is great. Not too harsh and doesn’t spray everywhere.it helps kind a separate my hair where it doesn’t look bunches up. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?
angie h.
How does curl hold up and do curls weigh down after use?