BY REDKEN #14 in Texturizing Spray

Alondra G.
Plainfield
I really liked using this like 2 years ago, my hair curly/wavy and I’m always looking for the next big thing that’s going to tame my hair since it’s not only thick and curly, it also has a lot of volume, but anyways this product is pretty decent, I think it could be better, for example being less stiff, which is hard to find in gel like products
Alyssa N.
Saint Joseph
Great product - I’ve never been disappoint with redken though. I feel like it works really well in my hair and gives it just enough texture. My hair is extremely fine and flat so it’s not easy to get nice texture in my hair. Would definitetly buy again and recommend to anyone.
Amber H.
mooresville
I am never disappointed when I use this product. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it smells terrific. I like how the nozzle doesn’t get all stopped up from dried product. I have wasting products and the spray radius with this is perfect.
Katlyn  B.
This product last for about 20 mins in my hair, my hair then goes back to being flat. I struggle with finding a product to actually last all day. I like not your mothers brand a little better, and it’s price is better too. I wouldn’t recommend this product
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Surprisingly, most people cannot hold curls in tjeir hair. Good to know right? I am one of those people. Spend time curling it, a lot of time, and it just turns to wavy again. This is one of the few products that helped me keep ringlet curls i wanted.
Katie K.
Helena
I've used this product for my daughter multiple times and her hair is bi racial. It didn't meet all my expectations. I don't think I will be buying this product again for the price. There is room for improvement with this product.
Allison R.
Norton
My hair is naturally curly so I have a little something to help keep it calm and tamed this product works wonders for me. It doesn’t leave my hair sticky and give it a wet look. It makes my hair have more of firm curl.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
Okay so the smell is what actually got me. I had a girl friend using this and I was like what is that scent and she told me it was just the spray she used on her hair. No idea what it was supposed to be used for I went out and bought it, Next thing I know I love the product ! I like to keep my hair wavy and this gives me the perfect texture I'm looking for,
Harley H.
College Station, TX
I liked this product, it did the job well. However it left my hair feeling kind of dry and sticky. My expectations were not met and I don’t think that I would purchase this product again in the future.
teri a.
maynard AR
This is a great curling texturizing spray. This will be the best compare to anything else. Makes beautiful curls.A good size bottle that will last you a long time. I definitely recommend this to others tried out you'll like it
angie h.
Stevensville
How does curl hold up and do curls weigh down after use?
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Never tried this. Does it make your hair feel stiff or crunchy?