BY REDKEN

5 ounce serum. Curvaceous full swirl cream serum was launched by the design house of red ken. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Curvaceous full swirl cream serum by red ken for unisex, 5 ounce serum. see more...

Denise K.
Gurnee
My mom wasn't into this product and suggested I try it and it's honestly the best hair product I've used for my curls. She has thick, curly hair, while mine is more fine. A little goes a long way for me, and this really helps redefine my curls compared to when I used Matrix products; after a few hours my hair felt dry and disheveled. Would recommend.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Redken brand is one of the best in my opinion. I have this product, I used it with wet hair freshly washed, I have too much hair so when it curls, it looks a lot more, but here I see that many people use it with dry hair, so I'm going to try it. But it is wonderful, I recommend it.
Michelle E.
This is very effective in fighting frizzies while conditioning your curls. It doesn't dry your curls out. Moisturizers while you get on with life.
Celi B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A hairstylist recommended this to me after she cut my hair. It keeps curls very conditioned and tame. It does leave a small amount of crunchiness if you don't distribute it properly, but other than that I really love it for days when I want my hair more neat.
Susannah L.
Winchester, VA
I love this stuff! My stylist hooked me on it last time I went in. My normally just so so wavy hair became really wavy while using this, but still soft and touchable. Nothing crunchy about this hair product at all. It can be a bit on the pricey side, but so worth the cost.
Erica M.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is my most favorite styling product ever! It smells like Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar Fig and it gives my fine, thin, 2c hair the most touchable, soft, never crunchy curls! This product lasts a good while as well. I've had the full-size for about 2 months and have used just over half of it. Love it!
Savannah N.
Lecanto, FL
Works fantastic, my hair feels soft and silky. Holds without making my hair feel "crispy" or dry.
Caitlin H.
There's a very fine line when using this product. Too much, and your hair is crunchy. But, if you use only a little (half a pump in my case) it leaves your hair with unfrizzy, shiny waves. Overall, good as long as you find out how much you need for your hair!
Melissa z.
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl was recommended to me by my hairdresser, but I think it was intended for a curlier hair type. It does tame the frizzies, but it also loosens the curls. If you have really curly hair and want a more relaxed look, this is probably for you. If you don't have tight curls and want to keep the curl that you have, you might want to try another product.
Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on damp hair after showering when I want my hair to be more curly- I love it! Smells good too
Maria P.
Lafayette
I just recently got my hair perm and I need to know how good is this product?
Makayla R.
Can anyone compare this to Herbal essence hello hydration whipped mousse?