BY REDKEN

5 ounce serum. Curvaceous full swirl cream serum was launched by the design house of red ken. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Curvaceous full swirl cream serum by red ken for unisex, 5 ounce serum. see more...

Denise K.
Gurnee
My mom wasn't into this product and suggested I try it and it's honestly the best hair product I've used for my curls. She has thick, curly hair, while mine is more fine. A little goes a long way for me, and this really helps redefine my curls compared to when I used Matrix products; after a few hours my hair felt dry and disheveled. Would recommend.
Stephanie W.
I absolutely LOVE this. The texture, the smell, all of it, but the fact that I can use this on DRY HAIR and not get a weird, globby look is what did it for me. I only wash my hair every other shower, so I use this to scrunch the first time when hair is wet, and then on day two to refresh my "curls" which are basically loose, beachy waves. I ALWAYS get complements. The key is to use JUST enough to not oversaturate your hair. Personally have been very thrilled with the product, and it's sister the refresh spray.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
My daughter has curly hair (lots of ringlets!), and I've had trouble finding the right product to keep her hair soft, moisturised, and frizz-free. I am so impressed with this stuff! I put it in her damp hair after she showers...her curls are the best they've ever been. There isn't any issue with her hair being too oily, and her curls are frizz-free, and have such a nice bounce to them now. The cream serum has really helped keep moisture in her hair. It makes such a difference, and I'm so glad I tried it.
Alicia I.
Dallas, TX
I got this because the product I used to used was discontinued and I was looking for a new styling product. I have very difficult curly thick hair and wanted a product that could hold my curl all day long. This is a good mix of a cream and a gel. I use this with Redken Curvaceous Ringlet, about 2 pumps of each is perfect for my hair. They don't have too strong if a smell and unless you go overboard on product they don't leave your hair crunchy. Ulta normally has this product buy 2 get 1 free which is when I buy it. Both Redkin products have lasted me about 4+ months using every other day on thick long hair. I wish they would hold a bit longer or could be applied better on dry hair though.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The Redken brand is one of the best in my opinion. I have this product, I used it with wet hair freshly washed, I have too much hair so when it curls, it looks a lot more, but here I see that many people use it with dry hair, so I'm going to try it. But it is wonderful, I recommend it.
Susannah L.
Winchester, VA
I love this stuff! My stylist hooked me on it last time I went in. My normally just so so wavy hair became really wavy while using this, but still soft and touchable. Nothing crunchy about this hair product at all. It can be a bit on the pricey side, but so worth the cost.
Melly s.
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl was recommended to me by my hairdresser, but I think it was intended for a curlier hair type. It does tame the frizzies, but it also loosens the curls. If you have really curly hair and want a more relaxed look, this is probably for you. If you don't have tight curls and want to keep the curl that you have, you might want to try another product.
Erica M.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is my most favorite styling product ever! It smells like Bath & Body Works Brown Sugar Fig and it gives my fine, thin, 2c hair the most touchable, soft, never crunchy curls! This product lasts a good while as well. I've had the full-size for about 2 months and have used just over half of it. Love it!
Celi B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A hairstylist recommended this to me after she cut my hair. It keeps curls very conditioned and tame. It does leave a small amount of crunchiness if you don't distribute it properly, but other than that I really love it for days when I want my hair more neat.
Kathy K.
I always use this product when it's almost dry to give my hair more volume. I love this product because after applying it, my hair feels so voluminous and sexy. Highly recommended
Maria P.
Lafayette
I just recently got my hair perm and I need to know how good is this product?
Makayla R.
Can anyone compare this to Herbal essence hello hydration whipped mousse?