Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorRedken
Cover Fusion Low Ammonia 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Color Cream

Redken Cover Fusion™ Low Ammonia 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Color Cream

by Redken

100% oxidative dyes provide maximum longevity Superior, natural reflective, uniform coverage on hair that's over 50% gray Breakthrough low-ammonia formula for high client and stylist comfort Pre-mixed shades provide up to 100% gray coverage without the need to mix families. Fortifies and delivers superior conditioning Helps to address aging hair issues such as weakened defenses and loss of shine and elasticity SAME GREAT FORMULA, FRESH NEW LOOK AWARDS: 2015 BTC Stylist Choice Award Favorite Color Line- Gray Coverage 2014 Launchpad Readers Choice Award Best Full Gray Coverage

Has the color fusion changed formulas? I have used 5GB for over 30 years and suddenly it's darker.
Do I really need to use the Redken Pro-oxide 20 volume developer, or will any brand of 20 volume developer work?
How do I buy this?
Start your review of Redken Cover Fusion™ Low Ammonia 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Color Cream!
LeAnn W.
Lenoir, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Redken Cover Fusion™ Low Ammonia 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Color Cream uploaded by LeAnn W.
Used this in 2NN for one of my clients. Has great coverage for 75% gray. Would recommend ANY LEVEL OF NN. [product:redken-cover-fusion-low-ammonia-100%-gray-coverage-permanent-color-cream]
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Great product. It covers even the toughest white hair. I will continue to buy this and use it for my roots. I am very satisfied. It is much more affordable than going to the salon. Very easy to use. I highly recommend it.
Georgia K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this because it’s a cream and it stays put for the amount of time that it needs to stay in your hair.
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Fantastic hair color product. I use it all the time. It is a high quality product and covers my white hair perfectly. I use 3NN mixed with 4BC to do my roots at home. They always turn out fantastic. The color looks beautiful. I will continue to buy it. I highly recommend this product.
Mary W.
Athens, GA
Amazing for gray coverage! It’s double pigmented though so I usually formulate 1/2 to 1 level lighter than what I actually want.
Maria B.
West Chester, PA
As a hairstylist this is my favorite color for covering those stubborn gray hair. The color is rich shiny and comes out looking very natural. But the red shades are very rich shiny and vibrant. I really love redken
Anna C.
fort myers
Love cover fusion, especially for grays and full coverage color! It’s great for people who have lots or grays
Caroline B.
Beaumont, TX
I’ve been using this product for over a year on my clients and I love it! It covers grays perfectly. My only complaint would be that it tends to pull a little warm on some of my clients. Overall, GREAT product!
Kristin M.
Minnetonka, MN
Great coverage. It’s also conditioning. It pulls red so if you’re worried about that I’d add accordingly. But Redken color is the only color I use. It’s easy to use easy to mix. You want to leave it on as directed and mix as directed.
Tiffany C.
Williamston
Redken is the ONLY brand of hair color that I will use on my hair. I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I’m obsessed with the coloring products. It does a wonderful job. The color is longer lasting. If you know how to mix the colors correctly then you will get the right color that you’re looking for.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...