BY REDKEN

• 100% oxidative dyes provide maximum longevity
  • Superior, natural reflective, uniform coverage on hair that's over 50% gray
  • Breakthrough low-ammonia formula for high client and stylist comfort
  • No mixing required
  • Fortifies and delivers superior conditioning
  • Helps to address aging hair issues such as weakened defenses and loss of shine and elasticity
  • SAME GREAT FORMULA, FRESH NEW LOOK

{8CE90687-0564-4C6F-9922-1F9AD0BFE3A7}|{7119175F-2F25-4D7F-B101-67E055AA86A6}|{2F5636F5-F8CF-47F2-B89F-64F8FF2E36D4}

• Does this color last long? Or does it fade out of the hai...1 Answers
  • Is this permanent? Can uou use it to touch up roots or do...1 Answers
  • How long does this dye last? As long as dye with ammonia?1 Answers
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
THe cover fusion line by Redken is such a great option for those with over 50% grey. I  love to do a highlight and low light with the line. The definition is beautiful. Redken continues to impress with wonderful quality color and styling products. I would recommend.
Taylor C.
Aiken, SC
Excellent color line! It’s double pigmented to ensure grey coverage, it’s easy to use, and deposits as expected. Affordable price for stylists, and excellent for salon us! I love this color line!!!!
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best very coverage on the market. Low ammonia is great on the hair and creates a low odor experience for the client. Some fading but generally holds up very well.
ashley m.
Concord, NC
Just like pretty much all the other Redken products I have used, this works awesome! Stays about as long as other dyes so not real accomplishment there, but the color is vivid and covers all my random grayness!
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
I'm not sure about this specific color but i am sure about the entire cover fusion line. And just an FYI it isn't a product just for gray hair! I use the blondes and I'm not gray but it gives me the richest blonde color imaginable!
Danielle M.
One of my favorite color lines. sadly my salon doesn't carry it but when I get a client to do out of the salon this is my go to line. true to color
Sarah A.
Bell, CA
Very good product to dye your hair long lasting . I am a first time user of this product . It's not that pricy it all depends . Really easy to use
Crystal B.
I use this on my boyfriends hair. Takes out all the greys. Easy to apply. Doesn't smell to strong and does it's job in no time. Highly recommend
Virginia D.
White House, TN
Great for if you have kids or pets in the house... or if you hate the smell as Well! Redken hair color is awesome! And the colors are spot on
Shauna S.
Pocatello, ID
Redken has always been my favorite hair
Color. Covers grey well, and lasts longer than most. I have a license so it is affordable for me.
Hannah A.
Lakewood, CO
Does this color last long? Or does it fade out of the hair quick
Amber B.
How long does this dye last? As long as dye with ammonia?
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
Is this permanent? Can uou use it to touch up roots or does it have to be placed all over once open