BY REDKEN

Cover Fusion offers 100% coverage with Color Fusion’s natural, modern reflect for superior, naturally reflective, uniform coverage on hair that is over 50% gray. With a breakthrough, low ammonia formula, Cover Fusion provides a pleasant low odor experience, resulting in high comfort and rich coverage with youthful results.

• Revitalage Colorbond Technology™ provides superior, naturally reflective coverage for hair that is over 50% gray
  • Low odor, low ammonia experience
  • Fortifies and delivers superior conditioning with rice protein and cationic conditioning polymers
  • Defends aging hair with argan oil which is rich in antioxidants known to neutralize free radicals

KEY INGREDIENTS

Revitalage Colorbond Technology™
High Coverage Dyes = Naturally reflective 100% coverage
Cationic Conditioning Polymers & Rice Protein = Superior conditioning
Argan Oil Antioxidant = Optimal defense

Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Anytime I've had my hair professionally colored I've always had this brand used on my hair. I love the outcome of my hair and how it doesn't damaged it. I recently went blonde and the transition was very fast! Def recommend using redken products for all your hair color needs
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
When i waorked for smartstyles in walmart doing hair we used these colors. They are so awesome,you can pirchase them at sallys beauty supply.
Bri N.
Chicago, Illinois
RedKen is my ultimate favorite brand!! I've recently dyed my hair using a light brown caramel color! (I believe it was called mocha!) And I was so happy with the results. My hair did not damage, even after lightening it, and my hair came out luscious and smooth.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
oi voçe pode me mandar presentinhos pra eucomeçar a fazer recebidos no canal