BY REDKEN

• The second step in the Redken For Men Invigorating System, Cool Finish Invigorating Conditioner strengthens the hair, stimulates the scalp and helps respect your heads natural balance.

Redken For Men Cool Finish Invigorating Conditioner moisturises and strengthens to leave your hair and scalp refreshed, giving increased manageability and shine. Featuring exclusive Mint-Fused Technology it provides a cooling sensation, and with daily use helps your hair to become stronger.

Formulated with protein, peppermint and soothing macro vitamins Redken For Men Cool Finish Invigorating Conditioner boasts a fresh and energising crisp mint scent, with notes of citrus, geranium, eucalyptus, rosemary and musk. This conditioner is ideal for all hair types, including sensitive scalps.

Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
My husband bought this shampoo and he told me to use it and see what I thought. He never told me it was cooling, nor did I read it. It felt so relaxing and amazing!!!
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
The only reason I can give it one star is because the smell and tingling sensation offered by this conditioner are phenomenal. Other than that, it sucks! This conditioner does absolutely nothing for my hair. It offers no hydration, manageability, smoothness, nothing. In fact, it felt like I shampooed my hair with bar soap. I couldn't even get a wide tooth comb through it until after I used handfuls of other conditioner, it was an awful mess. So heartbreaking.
Steven M.
Fayetteville, TN
My wife is a stylist, so she brings me various products to try from time to time.
This has been one of my favorites to date. The tingle from the mint is amazing and relaxing, and my hair felt great after. Highly recommended for any guy that wants a non-feminine conditioner, no matter your hair type.
Jackson P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the clean. I used this for at least ten months now and I am totally in love. Great smelling and gives amazing texture. I use this probably three times a week. After my stylist recommended it to me I was completely satisfied, overall great product
Casey A.
Cape Coral, FL
This shampoo has a lovely refreshing minty smell. And really good to clean sweat, product, and grime out of hair. It suds up well. And its utmost invigorating, feels quite cool on the scalp because the peppermint gets the blood moving.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
My husband raves about this conditioner. He says it tingles (in a good way), the scent energizes him and it leaves his hair smooth and manageable. I love the smell and can't help but run my fingers through his hair.
Brandon M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have used this conditioner for a couple months now and like the cooling feel that it provides after application! I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a good conditioner with a cooling sensation.
Nikolette A.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love the feel of this conditioner. It stimulates your scalp and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. I bought it from the professional beauty supply store for half off (so that's half off of an already discounted price for professionals). My only regret is not buying all of them.
Sophia L.
Blacksburg, VA
Bought for my brother and used a few times myself-really does feel invigorating although did not provide as deep of a condition as I would have liked. Hair still felt frizzy and somewhat rough after use.
Jenn B.
Falls Church , VA
My husband likes this because it has that zingy tingle that men love. It is nice and smells very fresh. I prefer Cibu 3 in 1 (used to be Washabi) there is more product in the bottle and it smells AMAZING