Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayRedken
Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray

Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray

by Redken

This extra strong hold anti-humidity hairspray holds hair in place for 24 hours without residue or flaking. Extra strong control finishing spray with superior hold and ultimate brushability Offers 24-hour control and humidity resistance No residue or flaking AWARDS: 2013 Fitness Beauty Award

Does this make your hair feel hair and crunchy? Or soft and bouncy?
I need this in my life! Girls I work with use it, and swear it’s the holy grail of hairspray! What are your thoughts on it?
Start your review of Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray Love this hairspray!! It holds down all my baby hairs that are popping out. I use a boar brush with the hairspray and it’s the perfect finish in holding my hair in whatever position I fix it in. Worth it!
Gloria B.
San Antonio, TX
Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Gloria B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like it because hold my hairstyle through the humid day. And I did not put too much, the only thing is that is not helping to the Ozone Cape. I think it's pricey you can get something similar budget friendly.
Ashley P.
One of my favorite hairsprays. I am able to use it for everyday or even for updos and it never lets me down.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Ruby W.
My husband loves this! I brought it home for my hair and he won’t stop using it. I buy 2-3 at a time to make sure I have a new one when every time we run out. The price is somewhat high, but the quality is great! Attached is a picture of my husband’s hair styled using this Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray along with Cement Clay 120g, Layrite pomade. This was right after I cut his hair. #mensgrooming #menshair #redkenhairspray #redkenhair #redkenhairstylist #hairstylist #hairguru #controladdict28
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
This spray doesn't hold my curls or style. I have curly fine hair. It doesn't meet my expectations. My daughter got it for me for Christmas. The scent is very good. I have so much trouble finding hairspray to,hold my style.
Tiffany F.
Love redken everything! Especially the hairspray. Always holds my thick hair in place!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This does an amazing job of holding your hair in place. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy unless you just unload a ton of it on your hair. It has a great smell. I wish it was a little less expensive but overall it’s pretty worth it. I would probably get this again.
Chelsea B.
COLTONS POINT
This is the best all around hairspray for all hair types. It’s not too sticky but it does hold well and gives you great volume. The smell is t the greatest kinda smells a little like chemicals but because of its perform I’ll over look that. It leaves absolutely no residue either and isn’t hard to wash out.
Megan D.
Athens, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this hairspray! It keeps my hair in place all day and it smells good! It doesn’t make my hair sticky either.
Rochelle M.
Lenoir City, TN
Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray uploaded by Rochelle M.
Every day I'm at work and I do curls or waves evern up does I use control addict its the best hold without making your hair feel heavy or crunchy, and holds for a long time.