Redken Color Rebel Hair Makeup
Introducing makeup for your hair. Color Rebel Hair Makeup offers red temporary hair color that won't smudge off on clothes. Comes with a sponge applicator for quick and easy styling.
- Goes on easy and dries fast
- Washes out in 2-6 shampoos on average
- Easy application with a makeup-inspired sponge applicator
- Available in 10 shades for endless play
How to use:
- PRIME THE PRODUCT
- Shake well and twist the cap in the direction of the arrows until the tip is saturated.
- PREP HAIR
- Apply Color Rebel to clean or day-after hair. For best results, avoid applying to hair with heavy product buildup and/or oils. Oil helps to remove the product, so excess oil/product buildup can prevent even distribution and optimal color payoff.
- APPLY LIKE A PRO
- Gently pull sections taut and apply in a smooth sweeping motion. Start with a light layer—you can always add more to build color intensity.
- AIR DRY (OR BLOW DRY)
- Color Rebel will dry quickly on its own, but for even faster results, you can blow-dry the product into the hair. On longer lengths, blow-drying will help to prevent any transfer onto clothing or skin.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
Redken Color Rebel Hair Makeup
Okay so I used this at Halloween for a mermaid costume, and it pretty much sucked. The first day I thought it was great, loved the color and I was okay with my hair being a little crunchy for a night. I took a shower and the color immediately changed to a pinky color. My hair was still crunchy and dry. I'm not kidding when I say that, that pink color lasted for SIX WEEKS. Maybe it's because I'm blonde but still, for a product that says it's for two or three washes that sucks. I wouldn't have minded as much if it was the correct color, but it was this horrible bubblegum pink. Do not recommend.
Not the greatest, i find that it makes your hair very tangly, and your hair turns dry and crunchy when using this product. It comes out well, but leaves that part of your hair dry and crunchy feeling even afyer washing color out.
I found this on clearance at Ulta and picked it up to try to add fun gold streaks to my blond hair. it turned out to almost match my hair exactly, so once it's brushed through, it's not noticeable. that's not the reason for the three stars. I took off stars because my ponytail got so tangled on a walk. I posted a pic of it.
Pros: color is vibrant and lasts much longer than the stated 2 shampoos. Even on dark hair you can get a good hue out of this. Cons: immediately dries out your hair and makes it unmanageable. I would finally detangle it after much struggle only to come back five minutes later and find it already tangled again. Made my hair crunchy and frizz-prone. Use with caution depending on your hair type!
This product is pretty pigmented but it doesn't stay in your hair very long. Need light hair.
Lasted for a long time, and the colour was really bright even on darkish red hair. Little bit hard to apply as the sponge kept falling off. Would be easier to do with a friend. But super fun!
I used this product for my red hair which i dyed. It held the color extremely well and had a very nice scent that went with it. I really enjoyed this product and would highly recommend to anyone who colors their hair red. Great price and amazing results.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos