BY REDKEN #71 in Permanent Hair Color

Color Gels is a reliable and dynamic permanent haircolor brand used to brighten, darken, change or correct, or for highlighting and creative color effects. Provides exceptional gray coverage, from a few strands to high percentages of gray.

Color Gels results are long-lasting and hair is left in superior condition. The Select Dye System contains 100% oxidative, UV-stable, long-lasting dyes for holding power and resistance to fading. Wheat proteins and avocado oil add strength and condition, keeping hair shiny and healthy-looking.

Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Color is liquid so you need a liquid developer So I have used this and it seems it fades quickly especially the red shades. It was purchased at a salon supply store, so for me it was affordable. I however do not use these Redkin colors unless they are asked for specifically.
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
I love Redken color gels. I do a lot of color and a lot of blondes. They have a great product to color break the clients root. It also lasts for a long time and is usually affordable. I would recommend to both men and women!
Destiny C.
Chesterfield, VA
Not a fan. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and this stuff always takes darker than it claims. The smell isn't great either. It's super runny as well so it's messy. I was glad to get out the salon that used this!!
Makenzie H.
Lowell, AR
I love Redkin products! When I use these on my hair at the salon, my hair feels so soft and smooth! This product leaves my hair shiny and it stay like that through multiple washes! I will never stop telling my stylist to use this product on my hair.
Audrey M.
This is a great product I would recommend it to other people are usually buy it at a beauty supply place or have it done professionally out of the shop it is a great product because it doesn't damage your hair as another product to
Luisa G.
Corona , CA
Redken is My favorite brand !!! You never wrong when you pick the right color, it has a beautiful shine and the color last a
Long time, Always always in my favorite products never disappoints me
Rachel s.
North Port, FL
I love, love love this hair color. I have used this for over 10 years. Great color shades to pick from. It has good coverage and covers grey hairs well. Plesent scent during and after color hair.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Redken is one of my favorite brands to use on my hair. I use everything they have. I've used this color in multiple occasions. The smell is not as bad as some other brands and is not damaging to your hair, and the color lasts.
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
Color gels is my favorite line to work with it leaves the hair so shiny and rich without being too harsh and damaging. The best thing of all is that the color lasts until the next appointment with very little fading!
---
This is a great color line! It's on the runny side of hair colors, but as long as you're careful it is quick to apply. The salon I work at carries it. Redken has a beautiful range of colors to suit all your needs!
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long would this usually last
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Did anyone else find that this is gentle on your hair compared to others?
val D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often can it be used?
Daisy Y.
How is this better or worse than regular hair dye? Has anyone tried it yet?
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
How often would why one recommend using? ( new to this product)