BY REDKEN

• Mixes to an ideal consistency for controlled and precise applications
  • Works best with Color Gels

Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Color Gels. Can then be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle using a Traditional or Modern Virgin Application.

Apply color generously using fine 1/4" diagonal partings. Cross-check application.  If using 10 vol. developer process for 20 minutes, 20 vol. for 30 minutes, 30 vol. for 40 minutes and 40 vol. for 45 minutes. Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.

Addison B.
I use this mainly on clients who have had previous color in their hair, it’s a great consistency to mix color and bleach with. The Gel 20 volume is my main go too with any client wanting an amazing color in an affordable time!
anastacia m.
miami
Love redken products But their old color gels can only use This developer because it made specifically for that color line but now they remade the color line so that it can be used with any developer which is awesome
Heather M.
Semmes, AL
I felt that this developer was incredibly worth my time and money. Not only was it strong and efficient enough to obtain the hue / color I wanted, I saw a lot less damage, personally.
Ashley P.
Vinemont, AL
This line is amazing! I will continue to use redken products bc I always get exactly the results I’m hoping for with this line which is hard to find. I will definitely recommend this product to others!
Markita D.
Minneapolis, MN
 Awesome developer I love using it with my hair color.  Works really well to get my achieve the color.  Last a long time.  Color shows up as expected.
Tracey L.
ponchatoula
This gel developer has been great. My aunt who is a hairstylist uses this to highlight my hair. I never find my hair to be course or dry. I think this to all of the Redken products I’ve used over the years.
Samantha B.
I am a huge fan a Redken color! I have used both permanent and semi permanent color both on my self and my clients. The color is rich and beautiful. In my salon it’s one of our major color lines. Colors never disappoint, and am very satisfied. I would definitely recommend Redken!
Brianna B.
Dacula
This is good hair color if you’re not trying to go lighter. It made my hair very very very dry and coarse. I dyed it blonde and had to use the bleach they had and it was hard to even comb through it after a shower
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Something about these developers that does not wreck your hair as bad as some others I have tried. I was in the hair industry before and the Redken line is what we used.
Marissa W.
I'm a licensed hair stylist and I've been working in a salon for the last 7 years. I love this product but I wouldn't use it if you're not a licensed hair stylist!