Redken Color Fusion Natural Fashion uploaded by Paula A.

BY REDKEN #71 in Permanent Hair Color

Redken Color Fusion Color Cream Natural Fashion 12Go Gold/Orange

This hair color created with exclusive high fusion technology, which combines advanced dye performance with an exclusive conditioning creme system for unsurpassed quality in permanent haircolor. Its long-lasting color that resists fading.

Alisha P.
This was great for my hair. It was nice and moisturizing and a good consistency because I do not like developer that is too runny because I apply with a brush. Color turned out well and I used with other brands too.
Kaila L.
Conroe
Not my absolute favorite color line but worked really well for me for 3 years. Swatches are about 1 to 2 levels darker than the actual colors, but color lasts well and is pretty easy to formulate with
Abigail M.
The shampoo was nice, but I hated the smell. I prefer something that gives me more damage treatment and leaves my hair smelling good and clean. Probably wouldn't recommend and will only use if I run out of other shampoo
Janeisha M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
So a dark red is always my go-to for the fall season, and my aunt always uses Redken to color my hair. The results are amazing. The color really pops especially in the sun. It last me about 2 to 3 months before I have to get recolored.
cyndi k.
Redeem color fusion is my go to in the salon! Can be customized to fit virtually any hair type, color, or hair situation ! leaves the hair with a consistent, rich color ! Long lasting ! Also, VERY EASY TO MIX . with a 1 to 1 ratio  it's perfect , quick, and easy !
Susan T.
Weeki Wachee
I am a professional licensed hairstylist of 33 years. I use Redken in my salon in Indiana for about 15 years the cream color is great and the extra gray coverage colors cover well. Has a tendency to run a little warm though
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
I love redkin haircolor!! As a cosmetologist I trust it completely. It leaves my hair and others feeling more healthy and shiny then before I colored. THE creme has such hydrating and conditionin to it you can't go wrong. They have an amazing color range that you can mix and math to get your perect color. I truly love it!! An I can't recommend it enough. I will be a redkin lover and user and seller for life!!
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
This is one of my FAVOURITE hair dyes! The colour lasts for a very long time and stays vibrant. I usually get this done at the salon, but if I ever need a touchup at home, I make sure I have a bottle of this and the developer. It's one of the better red dyes I've used.
Samantha H.
Used on a friends hair, when your done it's like new hair, feels amazing nice and conditioned but doesn't leave the hair feeling weighed down. Color was amazing. We were very impressed. Redken never disappoints at all! Very recommend
Julie B.
Burbank, IL
I love all of the redken Color Fusion collection. I use it quite often when I color my clients hair. The product goods on so easily and has such vibrant colors. I do like the fact that it can only be purchased by a licensed professional so it makes for great business.
Kimisha L.
PMB
Where can I get this from ?
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Is this a drying shampoo?
Johna S.
Covington, TN
Where do you purchase this at for the best price?
Paula A.
Recife
It is a good one ?
Brianna J.
Miami , FL
Que tal les parece? Como cuanto tiempo dura? Se decolora?