Redken Color Extend Total Recharge Inner Hair Fuel for Color Treated Hair uploaded by Desiree P.Redken Color Extend Total Recharge Inner Hair Fuel for Color Treated Hair uploaded by Desiree P.

BY REDKEN

Total Recharge delivers protection, cuticle reinforcement and conditioning to keep hair color vibrant and shiny. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

lisa c.
Kinston , Nc
Being in school for cosmetology, we use a lot of Redkin product and this is honestly one of my favorites! i LOVE red in my hair but its so hard to keep it from fading and this product helps a lot with that
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
I love all the redken products! Coloring my hair a lot definitely does damage to my hair but I feel as if this really helps with the damage and the color-stay!
Angel K.
Jackson, NJ
I love redkin products. the shampoo and conditioner used for color treated hair really keeps your color fresh and helps length the time between salon visits.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Loved the Redken Color extend and the smell is amazing. I will purchas the over and over as it leaves my hair looking amazing and keeps the color lasting.
Bekah J.
Redken discontinued this product at least two years ago, but they still have Color Extend shampoo and conditioner, which is AMAZING!
crystal a.
I like this product because it smells so good and it keeps my hair color looking good and lasting longer than it should
Desiree P.
I really love it! Save really well my hair and make it so smooth! Have a really good smell! Very recommend!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
marie b.
Mount Olive, AL
I love this product it really helps my color stay in longer and it smells so good
Serena J.
Love this line. From shampoo to this, I believe it truly works wonders! Try it!