Redken Color Extend Total Recharge uploaded by Amanda R.Redken Color Extend Total Recharge uploaded by Desiree P.Redken Color Extend Total Recharge uploaded by Desiree P.

BY REDKEN

• Total Recharge
  • Inner Hair Fuel For Color-Treated Hair
  • Cranberry Oil/Ceramide

Delivers Four Layers of Defense: UV Filters - Help Anti-Fade Protection Conditioning Silicone - Color Vibrancy Ion Blockers - Color Stability Ceramide - Strengthens Hair Condition

• I have purple hair. Is this product for any color hair? W...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this?8 Answers
  • Is this different than the pink bottle the redken color e...1 Answers
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I have spent a lot of money looking for office that "work" , with the main goal of saving my hair. I'm trying to keep from losing hair. With that said, I recently decided to look at a product that would work rather than looking at cost. I'm glad I did. This will help extend my color.
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
Redken hair treatments are great. I’ve used this one and the split end treatment and both work well! I color my hair every 8 weeks with bleach and this really helps keep the yellow tones away. Very affordable and would buy again.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I love this brand for color treated hair and I think it works well. It’s super easy to use but can be on the more expensive side. Will make your scalp feel great. I would personally buy it again but I use it sparingly so that helps with price.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love how this totally brings the color in my hair back from dull and lifeless to vibrant and full of color .its a great product and well worth the most bet it targets the people who color the hair and want it to stay fresh and vibrant .
Mandie L.
I have always used redken products for my color treated hair at the recommendation of my beautician. Products always smell good and are easy to use. A bit pricey, but worth it as your hair will be left feeling fresh with a nice scent.
Andrea G.
Clayton
I love total recharge! I’m sad it has been discontinued. When I worked at a hair salon in my teen years, this was my go to for my super bleached, pink & colorful hair. It kept it soft and extended my color quite a bit.
Tiffany G.
catlettsburg
I actually just got this one about a month ago and so far its decent but im not impressed. I still use it just to use it up but I definitely dont think i will be buying again
Shirleyann M.
Kissimmee , FL
My hair is red, and a good product recommended by professionals in cosmetology is Redken, it is perfect for the duration of the color that is very important and does not mistreat the hair, it gives it shine and softness. The quality is better !!!!!
Brooke R.
Canton, OH
I have used this on many occasions to help my hair recover from using my blow dryer and straighter. Highly recommend it works fantastic. Only down fall is it’s expensive
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
val D.
Charlotte, NC
Where can I find this?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Is this different than the pink bottle the redken color extend shampoo comes in?
Megan F.
Youngstown, OH
I have purple hair. Is this product for any color hair? Will it hold my purple longer than it does now?

Amazon