BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Sun After-Sun Shampoo gently cleanses while helping to repair sun-damaged hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and advanced Hydra-Shield Complex with Soplexyl™, a patented UV filter, provide powerful protection while restoring lost moisture and luminous shine. - Gently cleanses and restores moisture. - Removes minerals, chlorine and salt deposits. - Helps repair sun-damaged hair. - Protects and defends against environmental aggressors. Why it works: Removes salt, chlorine and minerals to keep haircolor looking healthy and vibrant. Patented UV filter Mexoryl S.O continues to protect the hair even after the product is rinsed out.

Arielle J.
I love everything redken. I use this shampoo all summer long to keep my color fresh I love the color. It's pricey but you get what you pay for.
Melissa A.
Honesdale
I use this product in the summer for my color treated hair to prevent fading and any further damage to my hair